Oil and Natural Gas Corporation

Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Management reviews

My experience with Oil and Natural Gas Corp India was very enriching knowledge wise. I learnt about the science and technology behind the exploration and production of crude oil. Being the premier National Oil Company, the culture was formal, hierarchal and autocratic. The Management always cared about the employees and the company had many benefits in place for their employees like paid leaves, sick leaves and health benefits. The most enjoyable part was the learnings through the informal knowledge sharing discussions and trainings. Despite of its culture, the managers at operational levels had the autonomy to take timely decisions if required. The hardest part was the stay on the offshore rigs, and extensive transfer across the country.
Pros
Paid leaves, health care
Cons
hierarchal
Excellent, piece of mind, improve knowledge And Skills get an smart intelligent experiences, good skilled manpower to work with that concern I could ever work on the management.
Pros
Nill
Cons
Nill
Productive and fun place. Experienced with various oil extracting mechanisms and equipments. • Interfaced with project management team to prepare engineering submittals and work plans. Enhanced communication and Networking skills. • Sorted and organized materials such as physical files, tracking spreadsheets and reports. • Maximized productivity by analyzing protocols and identifying areas for improvement.
I have learnt so many things from here about how to handle trainees at a time their education profile etc, tracking numbers, I feel so grateful towards the organisation that has helped me shape in a new way... management of the company is indeed the best thing I have ever seen..one of the good things about the organisation is that all the co-workers are friendly and helpful... overall it's a great place to work and learn at the same time for the beiginners
Workplace is reliable to work here senior executives are very helpful for new employees, positive workplace, employees interact with their work and key executives.
You can have the best work-life balance while working at ONGC and the company has the best employee benefits schemes in the entire country. The working culture and senior management is a bit of an issue though.
Conducive atmosphere to work. Freedom of work in a relaxed environment. Seniors and peers are supportive. Active participation in decision making process. Ample support from the Management for research oriented works.
I am writing this to share my vital work experience at St . Jude Polymer industry. In the year 2016 I joined at the company and worked there for an year till 2017. During my tenure , I gained lot of valuable informations regarding the Petrochemical manufacturing sector. I learned how to manage production and help in gaining profits for the company.The company management helped me to achieve various life skills.
Pros
I learned how to work in an industrial atmosphere.
Cons
The job exposure was limited
The good place to enjoy and work, Management also good, The work culture really enjoyable , Learned Commissioning & Pre- Commissioning of Cracker & Tankfirm area
I had worked in ongc with worst management I'm not satisfied with low salary But I have certificate a maharathna company One of the top company in india
Cons
8 hours
Its a public sector company. Employee is giv en enough freedom and resources to perform and deliver. However, those who are ambitious and want to rise professionally, they might get disappointed due to promotion policies as per government rules. People are friendly and cooperative.
Pros
Medical facility, firendly work environment
Cons
Transfer policy for some might not be suitable
Internship at oil and Natural Gas Corporation of India was learning experience, it helped me understand, how a petroleum company works, risk management and planning and execution of oil well
I have great experience in this company management is very encourage to me as a industrial trainee and also in every work encourages to me our principals in each & Every case encourages
I have overall ten years of experience in india and overseas oil & gas petrochemical Industries, a highly accomplished, dedicated, and disciplined individual recognized as a team Player seeking to contribute to and grow with dynamic, progressive and innovative Organization. Direct and decisive leader with a hands on management style strong Qualification in personnel development, team building and team leadership. Result oriented Professional with an exemplary track record of success in safety and regulatory Compliance, quality control, planning and development and project management. I am Ready to work in any kind of environment, flexible hours, and ready to relocate as soon as Possible.
Pros
Full time
Cons
Great place to learn. Management is great. organized work. Friendly co workers. Interact with senior engineers, clients and other parties. Interesting job
most enjoying as well as most hardest part of the job when our LNG plant was commissioned . management team is really encouraging to us . culture at ongc is really amazine.
Pros
free lunch and stay
Cons
family healthcare facility
People at ONGC are very good, supporting. There are lot of benefits of working at ONGC, you learn alot, management is supportive, recognise your work. They have a very good working culture. Medical is free for one's parents and life partner and children.
The each day was challenging and was able to learn new things. The food provided by the company was good, management was very supportive. The most enjoyable part was the friendship.
Good knowledge of planning, designing and implementing comprehensive fire & safety management systems. operations and maintenance activities fire fighting equipments.
A very friendly and great place to learn and work, in a beautiful city Dehradun. Only issue is the management staff are little bit troublesome in carrying out day to day tasks.
Nice place to work.Management is good.Work culture is really good.I have learnt a lot and many opportunities have come my way.Everything is good about this company.
Pros
Workculture is good
Cons
Management is not good