Oil and Natural Gas Corporation

Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Work-Life Balance reviews

It is over all good and comfort at work place at all time.Good chances to Learn and update technical, health and safety environment. I feel good working conditions as per safety.
I have learnt so many things from here about how to handle trainees at a time their education profile etc, tracking numbers, I feel so grateful towards the organisation that has helped me shape in a new way... management of the company is indeed the best thing I have ever seen..one of the good things about the organisation is that all the co-workers are friendly and helpful... overall it's a great place to work and learn at the same time for the beiginners
ONGC is the Best upstream company. Job is full of opportunities to translate new thoughts into successes. As explorationist I can take pride in delivering my best for the company
It is a very nice company and working environment is excellent. Nice work and 24/7 shift duty. Provide house, maid, TV, fridge, AC if you are far from home.
The working culture is good and there are a lot of learning opportunities for new comers and old employees too. Good place for job. Supporting staff is also quite humble.
Pros
Great Culture, Flexibility, Autonomy, - Great work/life balance - Incredibly smart and kind people - Fun evolving product
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is a company with a global vision and noble mission. It offers a diverse and exciting approach to human development which puts you on the driver's seat and is therefore the best energy company to work for in India. Good pay and work life balance.
You can have the best work-life balance while working at ONGC and the company has the best employee benefits schemes in the entire country. The working culture and senior management is a bit of an issue though.
Work schedule is 12 hours per day, the work environment is very competitive and exhausting, but you get paid for what you are working for, you enjoy a very balanced life by spending good amount of days at home.
This is one of the best company in the world I like very much and I feeling better to work here working person's also good so no stress to work work hard but no tension .
It was a good company and working there was fun because that was my first experience in govt company and so many responsibilities were there and keeping all this in mind and every individual have to work accordingly
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation?
Good Place for learning. And to get Offshore experience, 14 days On / Off shift. 7 days night and 7 days day, 12 hours a day. Get 30 EL, 15 HPL 12 CL.
excellent work place for an innitial stage of plant startup and lerner, good knowledge and experiance will get by all kind of dipartment. good mannagement here for every dipartments.
ONGC a Maharatna PSU is one of the finest place to work and a dream jobs to many Science and Engineering graduates. Working Days - Monday to Friday Working Time - 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
My experience as a summer traniee was to good in ONGC . I learned something new day by day. My mentor was also good,they help me to complete my project report on time .
Job with open challenging environment and hard targets to meet. Lot of self education required. Freedom to take decisions. Heavy work loads especially field work.
I had worked in ongc with worst management I'm not satisfied with low salary But I have certificate a maharathna company One of the top company in india
Cons
8 hours
I work 14 days ON - OFF shift in Ongc which means I am available for half of the month. In my job, I work as drilling fluid chemist whose work is mainly during oil well drilling in offshore rigs.
A fortune 500 corporation and a Big Oil and gas company, The company gives the freedom to the employees to work and contribute towards the success of the business objective and opportunity to grow and work in desired profile in Finance & Accounts field.
If you are a doctor and want to study for further education then this is the place for you. Salary is more than enough and work is very minimalistic. An ideal job for freshers.
good work environment with good job culture. new employees could easily grasp the new job roles very quickly and very easily and can contribute to the organization .
I have great experience in this company management is very encourage to me as a industrial trainee and also in every work encourages to me our principals in each & Every case encourages