Ola Cabs

Ola Cabs Employee Reviews

Repetitive work that often has no clear sense of purpose. Ad hoc changes that are added in the middle of the sprint. Management needs to look into employee concerns.
Pros
Good work life balance
Ola customer care services are very worst they can't even close 1 problem in 24 hrs and while connecting we should try atleast 5 time's then only it w
Pros
Nothing free
Cons
Long. Hours
Had been worked almost 2 yrs good environment for women and girls...many facilities given by the company...like Pick Up n drop... food...many more..like incentives
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
heavy Call flow
It's all about day shift and afternoon shift . Overall I enjoyed working with ola cabs as workplace is so good. Most enjoyable part of the job is taking call and resolving the customer needs
I very good preservation of day in interest a ola cab job for driving experience in any kind of car heavy license in avoidable depends on me customer takes a of me go fast car in person no wait a stopping place
Pros
Cccc
Cons
Hhh
It is very tuff to work in ola cab,in night time it is very dangerous. If we work s hard then we survive otherwise we can't. In this company customers are very value able.
Pros
No any faselities
Cons
Long hour everyday
Over all a better experience. Have mixed feelings working in Ola. Learnt so many experience with different passengers and company with so many good trips.
Poor driver treatment,no preference for drivers,it is customer based company, if u want to work in ola u must be deaf and dumb. The stress the company and customer gives u will make u loss ur 15 years life.totally both company and customer treat u like a slave.
Pros
Stupid
Cons
Utterwaste
Very good and earned in Ola has car driver, flexible timing and very good customer service and now I had good experience in Ola and driving skills are equipped
My experience with Ola cabs is too good. I usually go for the share rides. It is comparatively cheaper when compared to other modes of transport. We've got the share pass too i.e, travel within 5 km for less than 50 rupee.
Well company nice magement they have provided good training. My own car attached in ola 3years. But last some month ola not giving garanted business. Due to i m search job
Pros
Hdhhdjs
Cons
Hdhhshh
Very low fare tips and take lot of commissions in a trip and they takes lots of time in giving a trip. Rent per trip is very high but they give very low to me maximum rupees they cut in their commissions.
Nice and fun. Everyday tasks are completed and submitted. Meeting different people and places. Everyday work out with and betterment of the company. Enjoyable and fun filled.
I have been working in Postpaid Collections Dept. You can learn basics of Customer service and quality. They provide quite good salary with incentives.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Best place to work, Thankyou Ola and Management, for the opportunity, love and respect.. Best company to work with.. In Ola employees are valued for their skills. I wish I could ever come back to Ola!!!
This company is very good and all employees are very helpful and also experience is very gud. The seniors/ heads are very nice in nature. In this company all the employees always motivate me.
Relaxed automobile sector job. RMT department sat in the corporate office of every city. Snacks and beverages provided in the pantry. No break limits for anyone. Just complete the work on time and chill.
Ola is very stressful company.you cannt earning good in working with ola.ola commission is so high.ola Customers behave badly with driver. Ola doesn't help his driver partner.
In this work we have to wait for the order and it is tough to complete rides in this summer season and whole day of riding will result back pain thanks
You get to work on projects and technologies in Ola that matters and impact day to day life. The team here is very helping and supportive. Everyone is ready to help you out with smallest of things. You would get to learn a lot because of its startup like work culture though it has been established.
Work Life balance is not maintained as your have to work late hours The growth opportunities are less Not a lot of activities from the administration
  1. Employee Reviews