Ola Cabs

Ola Cabs Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Delhi, Delhi8 reviews

Nice

It was good and the ola kala s a company which only listen to the customer problem. They never listen to the driver's problem. During the work in ola I have faced such issue many times.

Very good day for me

I very good preservation of day in interest a ola cab job for driving experience in any kind of car heavy license in avoidable depends on me customer takes a of me go fast car in person no wait a stopping place

Pros

Cccc

Cons

Hhh

Ola Cabs insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Ola

Ola is very stressful company.you cannt earning good in working with ola.ola commission is so high.ola Customers behave badly with driver. Ola doesn't help his driver partner.

A stable working environment

It's a good place to start working, would definitely help you learn some good things. Better be a part of the core team in Bengaluru, has more power to take decision and hence changes

Good

Very good condition and good company nice work place Ian enjoy kind of work good atmost fare and good working hours and very good customers overall good work.

Very good job

It is a very nice company give effective intensive to drivers Have a very good experience.proud to be apart of this company.take care of their employee's

Cons

Long hors

Chellanging workplace

I did my best for company.senior staff was helpful.This is a car rental company and these kind of fields are very chellanging.so i am very happy to work for this company.

Not good pay masters

Overall good working experience, very lethargic work culture, can't depend upon what they say and what they do. But it's an average earning company can't expect dependency.

Pros

Adjustable working hours

Cons

Low incentives

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ola Cabs?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ola Cabs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ola Cabs with