Ola Cabs

Ola Cabs Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Hyderabad, Telangana12 reviews

cabdriverpartnercarsalarylifefreelearn

Good Work

Good opportunity to get money as per your work. As for you work hard you will be paid according to that. We can also work flexible timings and also part-time as per our requirement.

Customer care services is very very slow

Ola customer care services are very worst they can't even close 1 problem in 24 hrs and while connecting we should try atleast 5 time's then only it w

Pros

Nothing free

Cons

Long. Hours

Ola Cabs insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

It is very toughest work

In this work we have to wait for the order and it is tough to complete rides in this summer season and whole day of riding will result back pain thanks

Driving

Most loved for many unemployed youth. I can't explain it detailed but the company offers job to all the drivere and saving the life's of alot. Ola is number one.

It's a good company for the freshers a specially

Ola is now International company presently. Focus on your job then only will get peacefulness in the company or else waste of time why because it's a transportation company basically so get ready to face the task.

Very good experience

You will learn a lot technically and as well as about business. Your analysis has a direct impact on business so, you can have a good, clear understanding of operational side of the business. Managers accept innovative ideas and help improve your idea to implement them.

Work with confidence

Hi to all.. i like to work in ola. This company provides convenient timings to work. and also weekly reviews, monthly target achievement tours and resorts.

Pros

Free snacks & coffee

Worst place to work

Driver is treated like a slave in this company no support from the company no respect from the customers there are no perks for drivers for getting a good rating from the customers

Pros

There are no pros

Cons

Worst company to work with

No fun at work and horrible timings for our process CAC. Need improvement in team management and each and everyone is suffering for this shift timings...

productive

Excellent Work Environment fun activities , new learning supported applications , friendly work nature , ultimate required the out put irrespective of work

Ola work experience is too good

I gone through Tbm Consultancy by olacompany for 8months, in that consultancy will not clear by pf amount in past 6 months, my total work experience is too good, but I am not satisfied with the tbm consultancy

Pros

No extra pros

Cons

It is time to time work

Good scope for growth but only for people with IIT/IIM background

Work culture is nice, you will get to know/analyse so many matrices which is good for learning. You can experiment with the projects and company never says no to new initiatives, this is best part. Admin & HR team are present just for namesake here.

Pros

learning, growth, office culture

Cons

poor Job Work/Life Balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ola Cabs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ola Cabs with