Ola Cabs

Ola Cabs Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Mumbai, Maharashtra17 reviews

Na

Work Life balance is not maintained as your have to work late hours The growth opportunities are less Not a lot of activities from the administration

Not for life secure

Very bad to living life don't work for ola i had I very bad experience not getting a good income for life, ola commission is to high and fare price is not enough for cab owner so not have a good company now a day, I suggest to people be away from ola if you like to work so look another company work drive for them not for ola

Pros

Bad experienced

Bad

Ola Cabs insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Ola was everything for me!

Best place to work, Thankyou Ola and Management, for the opportunity, love and respect.. Best company to work with.. In Ola employees are valued for their skills. I wish I could ever come back to Ola!!!

Productive and learnt many things

I utilized my knowledge here and learnt many things related to work. fun at workplace, Did not not felt stress while doing work, management was co-operative.

Fake Policy

Non of the drivers have the complaint number of the ola service and they also didn't provided any help line no so we can contact with them it's a worst service Policy Providing by ola service no customer companies no issues. So bad.......,...

Pros

Customer companies

Cons

Daily

fun at work

many thing we have learned while doing job. in 4 years i have learned many thing in excel , P&L, skils & also work in different channels & category..

Pros

free launch

Nice & secured

I have 4.5 years of experience in OLA cab for Driver. Nice navigate. Nice experience. Nice executive officers. Nice director. Nice any problem solved.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Not as such

Productive and Fun place to work

Got to learn a lot of things from this company. With the best manager and peer colleagues it was easy to work on the toughest of projects handled. The most enjoyable part would be the flexible work timings.

fun workplace

When I joined Ola Cabs that was my first day in call centre I got training under sweety Mam n we were 24 members team and we were the first batch to hit the floor of Solitaire I.T park Near Bislery Highway Andheri east. the workplace climate was full on Awesome n we got our team leader the legend Prashant Sir Husband of our trainee Sweety Mam. learn lot from both of theme and team members too. I worked six months night sift there and got the first call centre Experian of my life....

Pros

free dinner

Cons

not good

Best

The best place to work in mumbai for freshers. Superb environment, timing is so perfect and the salary too. Working there was fun, training is just the best part.

fun workplace,perfect enviroment

Ola give perfect place to employee working with ola it was my good luck . Ola give chance to grow high nd high they always give proper revert on any issues

feeling great to work with compny

i like my previous company i left just because of i want come here in dubai. environmet of the company is also very good all are working and behaving like friendly.

Pros

free breakfast

Cons

9 to 10 hours

cab driver

good company to work but i have to pay rs1000 per day that is too much for me every day and after paying that money there nothing remaining for me after long hour .

Pros

Cons

long

Partnered Business

A good earning platform with a sound partnering structure as established by OLA Cabs Pvt. Ltd. Good possibility to earn & as well as expand your business.

Pros

Earning at your own pace

Cons

Long hours & disgruntled customers

pick up drop all over mumbai

I am interested driving job I learned car my friends there I am very enjoying driving work I am also marketing job I do very care fully driving job .

Pros

my self

Cons

Good

Learned lots of things about travel industry, THat How To manage travels, How the roads and the vehicals works in mumbai, the life of cab driver and the cab company, lots of encouragement got from this company.

It is very good company . they give respect and time to learn commericial organisation

thank you to olacabs . i learned how to manage work with life. the most memorable part of my life is ola training. the people and manager .....................

Pros

free lunch + snacks

Cons

noooo

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ola Cabs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ola Cabs with