Ola Cabs

Ola Cabs Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative8 reviews
India8 reviews

Fun workplace at the table

Learned a lot about handling customer needs with their problems. I realy enjoyed my work and was the star of the month during the work. Handling customers and making them understand about the working of Ola cabs.

productive

Ola is very good company i never faced any issue related my role and responsibility and not even in terms of salary its nice working with this company got to know many things in this company got good opportunity i really appreciate to my trainers who really did great job. Thanks for this opportunity.

Pros

medical facility

Cons

shorts break

Ola Cabs insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Best

The best place to work in mumbai for freshers. Superb environment, timing is so perfect and the salary too. Working there was fun, training is just the best part.

fun workplace,perfect enviroment

Ola give perfect place to employee working with ola it was my good luck . Ola give chance to grow high nd high they always give proper revert on any issues

Productive and fun place

Fun place and little pressure in attending more than 450 call per day handling drivers queries and finding solution Checking the accont summary of the drive and checking their incentives

Pros

Cons

8 hrs of logik and 1hr break

Fun work place

It was a nice experience to work with ola cabs , got to learn many things and got to know new people , over all it was a best work experience for me to carry on.

Pros

Lunch coupons

good to work

i t was good management was fine only call was hetics environment was healthy and hepful with good team and co workers in all department

Nice Place to work

Its a wonderful journey with ola cabs, played different roles in this firm, management were very friendly and good support on the floor.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

little politics

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ola Cabs?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ola Cabs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ola Cabs with