Ola Cabs

Ola Cabs Employee Reviews for Taxi Driver

Taxi Driver7 reviews
India7 reviews

It was fun and cool travelling to different places visiting new people.

Nice and fun. Everyday tasks are completed and submitted. Meeting different people and places. Everyday work out with and betterment of the company. Enjoyable and fun filled.

Not interested

Very tough not interested to tell anything even though high paid fees low duties hence lot of loss apperard while on drive weak system suppourt wasted life

Ola Cabs insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Nice

It was good and the ola kala s a company which only listen to the customer problem. They never listen to the driver's problem. During the work in ola I have faced such issue many times.

No supporting driver

Just money means this company. The bus takes care of the customer's safety. There is no meaning in driver's safety. . Frauds are deducted in the name of fraud without reason. Just people connected with unemployment

It was good for driver

It was good job experiences with ola cab. I was earned there minimum twenty thousand monthly income. I worked every day twelve hours minimum there. But I left the job, becoz I was I'll down by tyfide. And now I m try to find a new job for sequre my future.

Fun with income

Being working with my company I enjoyed my life too and very glad to doing business with this company when I was new to this company I know only driving but when I started doing work I have learned so many things.

Pros

Free lunch, incentives, perks

Cons

Work when you want and earn money

Good for time pass

It is good job but there is no future in this as a driver if i have my own car and drive then it will be good for future to save something for my life

Pros

No there is no time for lunches

Cons

Minimum 14 hrs duty to work for good salary

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ola Cabs?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ola Cabs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ola Cabs with