Ola Cabs

India160 reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

Hyderabad

Ola company is very smart All new new future launch ola cab drivers awesome response to the costumer and ola company response to cab drivers thank you so much

Not for life secure

Very bad to living life don't work for ola i had I very bad experience not getting a good income for life, ola commission is to high and fare price is not enough for cab owner so not have a good company now a day, I suggest to people be away from ola if you like to work so look another company work drive for them not for ola

Pros

Bad experienced

Bad

Ola Cabs insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Not interested

Very tough not interested to tell anything even though high paid fees low duties hence lot of loss apperard while on drive weak system suppourt wasted life

Customer care services is very very slow

Ola customer care services are very worst they can't even close 1 problem in 24 hrs and while connecting we should try atleast 5 time's then only it w

Pros

Nothing free

Cons

Long. Hours

Good environment for work

Had been worked almost 2 yrs good environment for women and girls...many facilities given by the company...like Pick Up n drop... food...many more..like incentives

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

heavy Call flow

Very tuff job

It is very tuff to work in ola cab,in night time it is very dangerous. If we work s hard then we survive otherwise we can't. In this company customers are very value able.

Pros

No any faselities

Cons

Long hour everyday

Very good

Very good and earned in Ola has car driver, flexible timing and very good customer service and now I had good experience in Ola and driving skills are equipped

Very typical

My experience with Ola cabs is too good. I usually go for the share rides. It is comparatively cheaper when compared to other modes of transport. We've got the share pass too i.e, travel within 5 km for less than 50 rupee.

Low Salary

Very low fare tips and take lot of commissions in a trip and they takes lots of time in giving a trip. Rent per trip is very high but they give very low to me maximum rupees they cut in their commissions.

Not bad

I have been working in Postpaid Collections Dept. You can learn basics of Customer service and quality. They provide quite good salary with incentives.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ola Cabs?

Ola

Ola is very stressful company.you cannt earning good in working with ola.ola commission is so high.ola Customers behave badly with driver. Ola doesn't help his driver partner.

Good Work

Good opportunity to get money as per your work. As for you work hard you will be paid according to that. We can also work flexible timings and also part-time as per our requirement.

Great work with Ola cab

I have already drive a car at Ola cab .. Great experience with Ola cab really great policy of Ola cab driver side also committed Comition they given all the time..

Average Job

Lots of struggle to secure the job in ola cabs. Long wait to get promoted, Travelling- 70-80% Reimbursement policy of ola cabs is so pathetic. Forget the Reimbursement if you are joining ola cabs.

Ya it was good

Ya i work as a driver and it was good for me and my life...it was somehow stressful but i managed it very easily and i was happy about my income, though I brought the car in lease.

ok, Good

Work culture is ok. some times its little hectic. Managers are not that good. Internal politics are more. we can learn new technologies and new things.

Pros

Free snacks

It was very stressful

It was very bad experience with ola seriously I used to not get rides properly I used to for 10 to 13 hours max in this much time I used to get only 7 to 8 trips

Work with confidence

Hi to all.. i like to work in ola. This company provides convenient timings to work. and also weekly reviews, monthly target achievement tours and resorts.

Pros

Free snacks & coffee

productive

Ola is very good company i never faced any issue related my role and responsibility and not even in terms of salary its nice working with this company got to know many things in this company got good opportunity i really appreciate to my trainers who really did great job. Thanks for this opportunity.

Pros

medical facility

Cons

shorts break

not so good place to work

THIS IS VERY GOOD COMPANY BUT SO MUCH PRESSURE there is so many 3rd party and they are salary issues so much time change 3rd party and they not given salary time to time

Good atmosphere for job

These are good companies for driver job.i have good experience working in these companies.all the staff I pick and drop are good.they have given timely salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ola Cabs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ola Cabs with