Olam Agro India Limited

Olam Agro India Limited Employee Reviews

Now a days food is mandatory so company manufacturing food and taking care natur also. Product is very Gud I read about olam company in a Google it's a big and best product company.
OLAM is a very good company to work for. The work culture in OLAM is very nice, all staff & managers are very supportive. HR is very active and takes care of welfare of its employees. I would like to work again in OLAM.
Don't expect growth. That is only God grace, but not due to your hard work. Be causiou while handling about salary, double PF cutting is there from employ salary. They will hide this from you.
Every day is challenging. we can learn in different fields of works. every work is as challenge to complete. we cab learn how to complete work with low man power and low budget.
Good MNC, Good working culture, Good working Environment . I learned LOT of things, Good supportive management .. Good benifits................................
I learned a lot in this company about food processing like sop ,gmp,ghp. Addressing confrerence in public. Aviod stage fear. Learned througghly edible nuts concept.
Pros
nothing
Cons
no free lumch, snacks, long hours
every one every day its a challenging moment and every body very workaholic, awesome team work and management also recruited talented gentlemen. olam is my first experience and great experience.
Pros
freak out meetings & refresher tours & company success meetings parties
Cons
health camps & blood donation camps
As fresher I got good opportunity to learn and been given full freedom to work with all environment. i was totally happy to work with olam
learn how to be a team and realize team work is the best thing the olam make me good team worker and diligent
Pros
free foods
Cons
long time work
- From Top management to Executive level its a two way process. - Opinion sharing and new thoughts are encouraging - Productive work and co-workers are very friendly
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Olam Agro India Limited?
A good company, one of the leading companies in supply chain. But the packages are not good when compared to Dupont & Bayer. Its a good job where i can educate farmers regarding pesticide usage and their hazardous effects. We procure chilli from farmers who produce crop from integrated pest management practices.
Sir, so much very learning here up to from joining about business marketing some management system with enjoying good growth here.
Pros
two hours
Cons
10-12
Big opportunity as freedom is ample. Production Planning and MATS Management is OK Co-workers are good To counter finance implication in some of impractical aspects Freedom for job assigned
Looking after production,Learnt about man power management
Working with this company was really enjoyable, we won't find such freedom in any other firm, my co-workers were very good in helping others, i learnt a lot from olam like shipping Import & export documents
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
short hours
daily work planning,the interrelation ship with shop floor people,Sap erp system stock maintainance.
Cons
friendly atmosphere
Overall nice company to work with and pay is good at higher levels.
Dealing with blending section where in different spice blends are being processed, man power management and also reporting in SAP.Als preparation of MIS to the management
the job demands very much involvement with quality departmant and stores.the typical work assigned to us managable and it personally getting more confidence to acheiving the target according to requirement.it very good relationship with the floor peoples,
Olam Agro India Limited is a good Company. I have handled many matters of Secretarial & Legal matters Independently.