Oracle

Oracle Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Worked as a scrum master in Agile team and learned new tools to support and manage the team efficiently. Maintained source control softwares (GIT & SVN).
You are super lucky if you get a chance to wrk here it’s amazing except you might not make too many friends because everyone is either working from home kr is super busy
Very professional and safe environment Best management to work with .. professional work culture you get opportunities to grow in organisation ...
Oracle India Management sucks. They can do much better in cloud domain. The local leadership is visionless. They can achieve much more with the talent and offerings they have
Secure job with too good life and work balance, but Monetary growth is less Nice learning and skills are developed in all manner Technical as well as soft skills
Good place to work for and earn your living. Good team leads- Great Managers and strict work rules. Oracle is place where one can learn to be in discipline. One should work with Oracle once in a life time for sure.
Company is Good , But internal Politics doesn,t allow for a day to concentrate to apply your mind. Culture is non Human. Peace of mind is not there for a person who want to perform activity.
Working experience is good . Full employee satisfaction. And good facilities provided by the company. There some free of cost facilities like Transportation is very helpful for the employee.
Pros
Free Transportation
Cons
Less Breakes
Nice work culture and flexible working hours make life easy and stress free. There is no bossing around by managers, and having great autonomy the way I work. Oracle is full with technology and having array of products so you get to learn latest in the field of technology and you have enough opportunity to move from one product group to another and thus can increase your fott print in various product and knowledge.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
Annual salary hike is very poor.
The biggest challenge was to align the Oracle India strategy for Defense in-line with the business requirements of the customer. Being from the Defense background, I was at a advantage to understand the Customer pain areas and could implement large number of projects.
Pros
Excellent Salary
Cons
Cross LOB division was high
its a very nice and big named company in world ,,,sometime i feel why i am not a part of ORACLE for more years. ORACLE show me how to work with big brand without any pressure.
Oracle I pvt Ltd. is very good company and it is excellent platform for keen to learner employees . The employees and Senior management team are very genuine and always supportive.
good in terms of job security, but management is typical. no work life balance. no management. no learning activities. not an enviornment to groom yourself.
I am a Sales Specialist with in-depth knowledge of Telecom ,IT,M2M,Cloud, Big Data& Analytics & Exadata Technologies with Utmost Quality deliverables ,team development, team management, project supervision , client training & excellent communication skills as my key strengths. I am a result oriented, dynamic team player with good learning and problem solving skills. I am responsible for Major Telecom Vendor's like Ericsson,Nokia,Alcatel-Lucent ,Huawei,ZTE,NEC,Ciena,Siemens account handling business from Oracle side for any cross lob solutions in the areas of Big Data,Cloud,IOT,Database,Engineered systems,CRM ,Middleware Software and any other solutions. I interact frequently across multiple units in these companies ranging from CXO,Procurement,Technical,Solutions Teams.Acting as a Channel Alliance Manager introduced new partners,reseller to the Oracle partner network. Managed $10 million in sales of Hardware & Software. Managed opportunities helped facilitate, grow, and re-direct business through VAR channel program in India & Asia Pacific I carry with me strong Telecom Core experience having worked in almost all Telecom vendor's in the past on mobile broadband,3G,4G LTE core technologies
Met and made good friends in the organization. Had good and supportive managers. There were training programs available for the employees which are a good initiative for improving one's work. Moreover, the culture of team offsite for team bonding is good and important to understand each other and work well in the team.
Pros
Team offsite helped team bond and understand each other
The best thing I like about Oracle is flexible working and good work life balance. The senior management is great they are wonderful leaders
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Bigtime hire & fire company
Oracle India is a good place to work. Having very transparent policies and global culture. Management is friendly, but you must be travel ready.
A 8 to 4 work culture, with lots of brain storming and creative learning every day with every new project. Learned software skills like: Motion 5 and final cut pro No Manager is a manager and no team is a team, we live breath eat and laugh in a family away from our family. The hardest part of my job is to be away from my job. We enjoy each n every bit we do together.
Pros
Flexibity and work culture
Cons
Work location
Oracle India Pvt. Ltd provides freedom to work, however at times the pressure created by management(sales) is unnecessary. Making employees stay even after work hours, just because the they have missed targets is like treating them as if they are in school. Also Oracle doesn't have annual salary hike policy, so at times it becomes really difficult to stick to the system.
good company to work with. have learnt lot and good environment.
A good balance between professional and personal life. Managed a team of 6 people. Started my day with taking team meetings, giving them directions throughout the day. Ensured to exceed my quarterly sales quota Prioritize my activities