Oracle

Oracle Employee Reviews for Accounting Clerk

Good to join a reputed company like oracle For freshers. But would need to move if you are in GFIC since you hardly get any salary hike or bonus. Great culture and flexibility. No formal dress code. No stress on the job.
Pros
Flexibility, good culture and no formal dress code
Cons
Low salary hike and no bonus in GFIC
Oracle is an awesome place to work, I highly recommend it. Oracle does not have the most competitive pay for the area for the role, and many more. That would be the only negative part. The culture is one of a kind, so inclusive and family oriented.
Learning Outcomes in Oracle i was worked in Cloud Migration and ever day you have learn new process. During Quarter end and Year end work will be high. motivation and positive vibes is high. work life balance
For a beginner this is one of the best companies. We get to feel free to work here and the culture that is followed across makes us feel enthusiastic to work
It was very good experience in the Oracle. There was lot of scope to learn the process. And the manager was very cooperative and friendly in the work place.
Oracle work culture is very good. The only disadvantage is they pay less. bonuses are paid once in 2 year that too single digit hike. office premises are very good cafeteria is good one way cab facility is there 2 way cab for night shift people
Best work oriented place, good people, awesome environment, expect whatever you need in your life, friendly team mates, good people, positive vibes everywhere.
1.The work environment in Oracle is very cool. 2.There no work pressure. 3.We can have enumber of opportunities to explore ourselves. 4.Best place to work
Nice company to work for a lot of advantages and if you have the good skills then you can grow accordingly.A proper and good support from manager helps you to grow quickly.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Pay not good
My job has enabled the team working and learning potential as a part of the team. Learning the process had always been interesting and progressive. Working in collaboration and in support with the management had always been fruitful in finishing the assigned tasks diligently. The workplace facilitates healthy and a lively interaction with the peers with whom we love to work. It is satisfactory that the activities we handle with due diligence go a long way in obtaining the desired results by way of obtaining revenue to the organization. Hence, we do a great job.
Pros
Lively work environment, Fun filled atmosphere, Co - operative staff etc
Cons
Limited or no scope for advancement, No salary hikes or yearly incentives
The working condition and the environment of the company good. This company is providing a work-life balance to each employee. Working in this company great opportunity for me.
Work life balance and good people to work. People management is good. Process improvement. Great company and wrok was good. No pressure. For Freshers this is the good company.
Pros
Cab facilities good
Cons
Excellent working culture, work life balance is good, flexible working time, Good infrastructure. Friendly teammates. Compensation benefits are satisfactory.
Pros
Good cafetiere
Cons
Short breaks
Oracle tried to get their standards in Oracle India Pvt Ltd, Unfortunately operations departments failed to get the system into the company hence the total work condition is not good for a fresher to join and even lower level managers do not have an idea about organizational structure.
Pros
One way Cab
Cons
In balanced job cycle
Salary was very low, otherwise wish to work with Oracle again. Low salaries, no hikes, no monetary benefits, no recognition or awards. Healthy culture with friendly environment was plus point. Good for women or married women , a peaceful environment to work with family loads.
Pros
Healthy culture with friendly enviroment
Cons
Low salaries, no hikes, no monetary benefits, no recognition or awards
Well established IT company where I beings my career which I found myself as an achievement to work with Oracle. Team work never helped me to vast the knowledge in the process
Good Company to work with and Good work life balance. Its a best industry for the fresher to start up with their career and develop their skills and good Management.
Got opportunity to learn many things, Nice work culture, Good Management, Friendly co-workers and seniors, Hard work always appreciated by the Management.
One of the best companies to start your career, I had got opportunity to learn and explore more in my job profile. Was one of the most awarded employee and enjyable part of the job were the fellow colleagues
Work portal and email check to the know number of requests and finding out the priorities. Updating the status with the business, Answering emails and calls. Every day is a learning, each work consists of some type of learning for all of us. Management position is to get the job done assuring the work is distributed equally and making sure that necessary training is given to each individual to complete the job. Work culture is something very important for any employee. You can not work where you do not feel comfortable. You can not thrive where you do not feel at home. And you can not grow where you do not feel welcome. Worked for long in the same Org and it says it all. Nothing is hard in job it is just set of our mind. More than enjoyable the most exciting part in job is successfully completing the deadline or getting the work done before the timeline, After all work is to enjoy.
Pros
Team lunch and Outing
Good culture, easy life, manageable process, One can easily adjust with the process, facilities provided in the company is good overall.
Pros
No strict rules and regulations to employees, friendly culture
Cons
No salary hikes, Transport