Orange Business Services

Orange Business Services Employee Reviews for Network Engineer

Network Engineer8 reviews
India8 reviews

balancesalarygrowthlifeprojectcultureservicebusiness

Productive and skill ehanancing job *****

Great work-life balance, helped in enhancing my skills through trainings and on job training. Good health benefits for family. Ease to work environment.

Pros

Good salary. Work life balance

All Facility is there.

Work life balance not good. Lot if team handling, process management and customer handling needed. Sometimes difficult to take breaks. Critical conditions to deal with all the times.

Orange Business Services insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

All good

Good company with work lige balance. Management is good. Peers are supporting. Can facility, night shift allowance, training is good, salary on time,,

Pros

Employees friendly

Cons

Low salary

Productive & Fun work place

Orange is good organization where they take care of employee & also getting exposure to work in MNC & multiple world wide region clients.Job security, salary on time, certification benefit provided by organization, work life balance.

Pros

Cons

Low Increment, limited career growth for specific location.

I am good learner

I am certified CCNA R&S and CCNP R&S, I learned lot of thing from my previous company.I worked there as a zonal team lead and L2 network engineer and handled 16 field engineer.

Very good culture however growth opportunity limited

Orange is a very stable company with good work-life balance and work culture. However, the compensation and growth opportunities are very limited and you need to spend long time to get promotions.

Pros

Transport

Cons

Limited Growth Opportunities

Great experience, especially learned the value of team-work

Had a great experience working at Orange business services. Taught me the value of team spirit. Guidance from seniors was also excellent.

Pros

team work, helpful team

Cons

short breaks

Good Atmosphere

Work Environment is very good. Learnt lot of things. Good Team. My Teammates were very good in supporting me and helping me in learning all necessary information. Hardest part of the job was to handle the Data Centre. If something goes wrong, we have to put all our efforts to make the network up. For me every moment was enjoyable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orange Business Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orange Business Services with