Orchids International School

Orchids International School Employee Reviews

India26 reviews

goodworkingworkhourlearnexperienceteachermanagement

Was happy working there

Working hour were bit lengthy.They give whole year training which is bit boring and tiring . Overall you can learn a lot here but won't wish to continue longer

Pros

One can learn almost anything and everything about teaching in Orchids

Cons

Need to spare little more time than usual

Guided and fun to work

What I liked about the Institute is they train you to meet their expectations. They pay you decently and do not put too much pressure. What I don't like is the politics which is everywhere and teachers are been given test every month/quarterly asked to attend classroom management classes which is not useful to teacher or parents/students in any ways. *But the training that they give to teach is very good. Being a pre primary teacher we have to sing and dance along with children, but being watched by the CCTV camera always would sometimes make me feel uncomfortable and would feel restricted to teach as my comfort.

Pros

Planning to teach or the training, flexibility, appreciate the work.

Cons

Tests given to teacher, repeated classroom management classes .

Orchids International School insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging

learnt many new things, people who plan are good, but execution teams should work according to planners

No PF facilityThere is no deadline for work hours,Very bad culture, no respect for teachers,Every year staff keeps on changing, plenty of secret official group where hidden works will be given, there is no way to reach management .....I suggest management to check whether the programs are really being conducted the way they planned...

Pros

Good lesson plan and textbooks

Cons

No professionalism in school, No respect for teachers, Hidden works in whatsaap groups.

stressful

very stressful with no job security at all. Very political people. If you are friend of some senior person in the organization then you might get the chance to se secured in the company else if you are very professional and limited to your work then the company can sack you out anytime.

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

I learned a lot working in Orchids.

Standard of education is really high with lots of scope to learn. As an individual I have really developed a lot. It was a wonderful experience working here.

Pros

Working environment is good

Cons

increment is low.

Nice place to work

Its a good place if you are able to add value to your job. Helpful and time is given for you to learn on job. You can see a gradual growth if know what is needed and than able to deliver the same

Great

They have a very good curriculum.Many activities take place like celebration of festival , sports day ,annual day etc. Discipline is very well maintained.

Nice experience

Working environment in Orchids international school is good. Its a new learning stage for me. I improvised my teaching skills and methodology with good career opportunities.

It was good experience for me

I have learned many new things in orchids as it was my first CBSC school work experience , I really like the way they conduct the training session for teachers as well as for students..In most of the school teaching means where teacher has to give their best but here not only teaching but also students performance matters alot..good work environment , supportive colleagues ...overall experience was good...Sakary was my main concern or else i would have never left the organisation

Good experience

Overall good experience. Working hours should be reduced. Teachers attrition should be reduced. We can learn many things. Management was good. Principal was supportive.

Very bad work environment

We were treated as slaves. They never had a Happy day working there. they make you cry for your own orginal documents because they take it from you during the joining formalities even they never pay your salary on time.

Pros

Cons

Long hours of working with no personal life balance

Hard to work

Stressful job in my life. Worked as physical education teacher. Forced to do more work even in lunch time also. No lesuire time. Continuous classes without break.

productive and funloving

got to learn a lot. there were events, field trips , workshops ,orientation program for parents, teachers appreciation . really had good experience. phonics workshop , making worksheets, learnt about unicorns.

Pros

comp off, tea coffee

Cons

overall it was a good experience

overall it was a good experience working with such great organisation great management happy place to work gain good experience learned alot many new things.

Stressful work environment

Very stressful workplace. No proper planning of anything that is introduced new. The management should be from a school background to run a good school or have previous knowledge of establishing a school.

overall good experience

Orchids is a good school to work with.. Have many braches across India. I have learnt a lot here...but salary and the increment is bit less. Overall a good experience.

Good Workplace

The working hours of school are 8 am to 4 pm. But the staff and management are good, friendly and always helpful. There is only one issue about the school that it pays less.

Worst Experience

Not at all systematic. The management and the organization sucks. They try to show as if they are knowledgeable bt the planners and management are worst.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Too much of extra working hours

Good

It's great working with my team. My confidence is increased a lot after joining the organization.School conduct alot interesting events.Main concentration ( Focus) is on reading skill.

Nigdi branch pathetic

As I was transferred from bangalore to pune, I assumed the branch here to be as sensible as my previous one. But, I was wrong. Pathetic it is here. Nigdi branch is the worst I would say.

The worst school dont take job in this school and you dont have a security for a job you just get insulted and kick off at any time.

They just make you behave like slave....worst school ever i have came across . AS I was working in vikhroli branch the principal over there she is the worst person you will ever come across

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orchids International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orchids International School with

• Orchids International School
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?