Orchids International School

Orchids International School Employee Reviews

Working hour were bit lengthy.They give whole year training which is bit boring and tiring . Overall you can learn a lot here but won't wish to continue longer
Pros
One can learn almost anything and everything about teaching in Orchids
Cons
Need to spare little more time than usual
very stressful with no job security at all. Very political people. If you are friend of some senior person in the organization then you might get the chance to se secured in the company else if you are very professional and limited to your work then the company can sack you out anytime.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Standard of education is really high with lots of scope to learn. As an individual I have really developed a lot. It was a wonderful experience working here.
Pros
Working environment is good
Cons
increment is low.
Its a good place if you are able to add value to your job. Helpful and time is given for you to learn on job. You can see a gradual growth if know what is needed and than able to deliver the same
They have a very good curriculum.Many activities take place like celebration of festival , sports day ,annual day etc. Discipline is very well maintained.
Working environment in Orchids international school is good. Its a new learning stage for me. I improvised my teaching skills and methodology with good career opportunities.
I have learned many new things in orchids as it was my first CBSC school work experience , I really like the way they conduct the training session for teachers as well as for students..In most of the school teaching means where teacher has to give their best but here not only teaching but also students performance matters alot..good work environment , supportive colleagues ...overall experience was good...Sakary was my main concern or else i would have never left the organisation
Overall good experience. Working hours should be reduced. Teachers attrition should be reduced. We can learn many things. Management was good. Principal was supportive.
We were treated as slaves. They never had a Happy day working there. they make you cry for your own orginal documents because they take it from you during the joining formalities even they never pay your salary on time.
Pros
Cons
Long hours of working with no personal life balance
Stressful job in my life. Worked as physical education teacher. Forced to do more work even in lunch time also. No lesuire time. Continuous classes without break.
got to learn a lot. there were events, field trips , workshops ,orientation program for parents, teachers appreciation . really had good experience. phonics workshop , making worksheets, learnt about unicorns.
Pros
comp off, tea coffee
Cons
overall it was a good experience working with such great organisation great management happy place to work gain good experience learned alot many new things.
Very stressful workplace. No proper planning of anything that is introduced new. The management should be from a school background to run a good school or have previous knowledge of establishing a school.
Orchids is a good school to work with.. Have many braches across India. I have learnt a lot here...but salary and the increment is bit less. Overall a good experience.
The working hours of school are 8 am to 4 pm. But the staff and management are good, friendly and always helpful. There is only one issue about the school that it pays less.
Not at all systematic. The management and the organization sucks. They try to show as if they are knowledgeable bt the planners and management are worst.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Too much of extra working hours
It's great working with my team. My confidence is increased a lot after joining the organization.School conduct alot interesting events.Main concentration ( Focus) is on reading skill.
As I was transferred from bangalore to pune, I assumed the branch here to be as sensible as my previous one. But, I was wrong. Pathetic it is here. Nigdi branch is the worst I would say.
They just make you behave like slave....worst school ever i have came across . AS I was working in vikhroli branch the principal over there she is the worst person you will ever come across
I strongly recommed not to join Orchids International School. I worked in Thane Branch for almost two years and it was pathetic. Thanks to the Principal who add on to it. She always want teachers to be on toes and to be on their mobile even when they are at home. Its 24 hour commitment to work and work without asking for anything. She has her own favourites and rest are like labourers to her. Be sure if u want to become a slave then only join this school specially Thane Branch
Pros
Timings
Cons
Got to learn more. Good school. Worked as admission counselor in marketing department. I use to handle all the admission enquiry and use to give all information of school