Orchids The International School
View all Orchids The International School reviews

Orchids The International School

Orchids The International School Employee Review

Fun place to work

The school environment is very caring and friendly. The principal takes care of every smallest of details. She gives a personal touch in all the task. The staff and teachers are very dedicated.

Pros

Supportive team members

Cons

Saturdays working

April 17, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We, as a responsible international School, always try to create an environment where the employees can bloom to perfection so that they can be the better role models for children.

Same role

Friendly but very competitive.

It can a good start for them who are willing to be in academics career. This is a corporate school with new technologies and great infrastructure. You will get to learn many things as a teacher as well as an employee.
Same role

Productive and Fun place.

Work experience with Orchids is wonderful... Everyday I m learning new things and I also groomed myself. Thanks to Principal and all the coordinators for giving us such a wonderful atmosphere to work.

A motivational institute

I had joined this organisation 4 years before as a co- teacher. I am thankful to my Principal that she has always upgraded me. I had worked as a lead teacher in 2015.

April 17, 2020

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orchids The International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orchids The International School with