Orchids The International School logo
Orchids The International School

Orchids The International School Employee Reviews

Productive, comptative and collaborative

Good place to work and excellent management.Friendly environment and cooperative management.Well trained teachers.Proper planning for event organizing.

You are expected to be a machine. No work life balance.

No labour law. If you want to keep yourself engaged for 24/7 and have a problematic family, get into this place, you feel everything else easy. You will get to play various roles like marketing, administration etc, in addition to your teaching. Hikes not given with respect to your performance and no wonder if you work for the same salary for more than 2 years. The management doesn't live in this era while considering the teachers salaries.. Few principals and management team are the only benefited ppl. It is very hard only to depend on the salary provided by them to lead a life. Your health condition is also not considered as they just need their work to be done.

Pros

Nope

Cons

Explained in detail.

more work and less pay

Due to this pandemic they told that they will pay per class. If i take classes I will get less pay. that is fine but along with classes i have to work up to night 12 but they will pay only for time I taught classes. It is like I am working more than the required time like 10 hrsthey are paying for 3 hrs

Pros

good students and team

Cons

bad hr

Waste of time and energy spent

No point working here where they hire anyone to maintain count of class teachers required. Leadership just needs money and they will resort to cheap miserly actions to save money.

Pros

A good building and some good kids

Cons

Everything else, unqualified colleagues, principal, attrition based work, tons of cons, Biggest is lay-off of curriculum developers during Covid times

Hectic work timing, no clarification of job role and salary,

I felt that the work timings were same as a corporate job. Stressed up with too much to do. Every time a new thing would get added. Too much of unnecessary meetings and discussions. No proper clarity of job role or salary. They tend to hire anyone very easily and no one survives beyond a year. No proper planning or implementation.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, hectic work schedule, multiple tasks

Coordinator

It was very good working with Orchids because they conducted training with many new technicalities on weekly basis.The team was very supportive. But teachers cannot use their strategies to mold the child as per their observation.

Pros

Will learn advanced techniques used in the education field.

Cons

Long working hours.

Management doesnot respect staff

If you are good at buttering, you might survive at Orchids. The pay is not that great, and if you want respect at your workplace, Orchids wont give you that

Overall a god experience

Learn a lot from the school but could increase the salary as it would appreciate the staffs. Overall good experience but would have been good if the employees were given some more rewards.

Pros

Work friendly environment

Cons

underestimated salary

Productive and fun work Place

Good place to work. I have learned to work very fast. Good management. Friendly work culture. Maintaining Petty cash during the busy days was the hardest part. learning was most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

working on holidays

Overall experience was fine

School provide good opportunities in field of growth and learning aspect. But was not satisfied with the salary and timings. Teachers were often changed.

Pros

Growth and development

Cons

Low salary

Friendly but very competitive.

It can a good start for them who are willing to be in academics career. This is a corporate school with new technologies and great infrastructure. You will get to learn many things as a teacher as well as an employee.

Not interested

A place were you will like to work. Nice team work. Good & encouraging environment to make. Your creative will be appreciated a lot. If you are capable enough to do the given task you will be always given an opportunity.

Stressful

Interview with this institution will make you think about your strength and knowledge of subject. this institution is not paying you according to the kind of workload you bare while working It's stressful, disrespectful and inhumane They will make you to do wall painting, decorated complete school. And lead you to the rat race of marks and grades of students by comparing with other branch performance

Bad experience

It was a very bad experience to work there .there is no management even they have no value of their teachers your principal call you suddenly and tell don't come from tomorrow ,today is your last working day without any reason and if we ask then they say we have enough teachers.its a very humiliating things there is no job security they can call you suddenly and ask for resignation ,.asteacher I gave my 💯tea h

April 17, 2020

Think twice before joining!

These people hire teachers throughout the year coz none of the teachers are able to survive in such harsh environments...show off is the only thing they are doing

April 17, 2020

Very bad management and principal

A very bad management n stressfull environment. Principal doesn't behave properly with the teacher. Disrespects the teachers.............................

Its Good Place to Work

Its Good Place to Work.. I have Learned lots of new things here. Enviorment was nice. I want to explore new opportunity. Its very tuff job to manage all things together nut i learned to do.

April 17, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We always try to improve in every aspect.

no job security

Bad management no job security no week end not good environment to work management is not upto the mark everyone is not treated equally only support to hindi and Telugu ( because Zonal head from Mumbai and Operation head from Hyderabad)

April 17, 2020
We, as a responsible international school, aims to create an environment where passionate individuals can bloom to perfection. They can be better role models, and play important roles in shaping up the upcoming generations. So we are always cautious about creating an environment where teachers can whittle their innate talents.We value all our associates who join us and try to provide a secure environment with competitive salaries and contracts. The Orchids family means that every member is cared for and looked after in their unique requirements while being productive members of the family.

It's a very progressive educational setup.

The working environment is very collaborative and fast paced. It requires a very open mind to work in Orchids. Old school style has no place in the system. Learning new every day is a regular feature in Orchids.

April 17, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We, as a responsible international School, always try to create an environment where the employees can bloom to perfection so that they can be the better role models for children.

Decent salary and work life balance is fine but problem is with the management

No transparency. No coordination between the management and the staff. Overall the experience was okay. Had been even better if they were transparent about everything right from the start and the management communicated well with the staff.

April 17, 2020

Worst place and worst management

Behavior of the higher authorities are aweful...Even behavior with teachers is far below the standards. They harass teachers and torture them..till they decide to quit from this school. Principal don't mind terminating teachers if they don't listen to her own policies..She has very good chain of few bad chamchas teachers.Incase any teacher resigns they are not providing relieving letter and also holds the salary as well...They have recruited few coordinators..I mean you can be coordinator if you have good buttering skills even though you don't posses real experience..the coordinators think they are the rule makers ..even though they don't have dress sense and proper behaviorial skill sets...This feedback is a real time experience many of the teachers who joined ..worked.. tortured and forced to resign the job..and the principal pass a message to all teachers that she is terminating teachers who are not abiding her laws...

April 17, 2020

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orchids The International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orchids The International School with