Orchids The International School

Working at Orchids The International School in Mumbai, Maharashtra: 21 Reviews

Mumbai, Maharashtra21 reviews

teacherprincipalschoolteachingcoordinatorinternationalsalarylearning

Good Learning Experience

Good Place to work. Very Professional environment. Less time for family. In this organization it is very important to manage time. Every I have learned a new lesson. Thank u

Pros

Learning

Cons

Less Paid

Don't apply

Horrible place to work at, don't ever apply it's very stressful. No work life balance. They expect you to work all the time with no rest at all. Poor salary.

Orchids The International School insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Energizing work tasks

Long hours work is ther...no personal life

There is lot of pressure and stress...No personal life...You can't balance your personal life as well as professional life.long working hours and cooperative staff

Pros

Cooperative staff

Horrible

Those who dont have responsibility at home they can do this job. They want rr at IIT level but salary want to give as a maid. No respect for teachers.

Pros

Nothing good

Cons

Always changes in time table, No pay extra hour in achool. Syllabus is vast combined of icse and cbse, but not providing any referance book for tr. Long working hr, Very horrible experience.

Woking with orchids

The staff is very supportive. Amazing people to work with but there is no balance between work life and personal life. But the only cons are long working hours.

Pros

Amazing Co workers

Cons

Long working hours

Management doesnot respect staff

If you are good at buttering, you might survive at Orchids. The pay is not that great, and if you want respect at your workplace, Orchids wont give you that

The school is like a Family

It has been great working at Orchids. We are privileged to work under the guidance of our Principal. She is our role model and mentor. Orchids as in institution strives to provide holistic development of the students and molding them into confident and responsible individuals.

April 17, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We, as a responsible international School, always try to create an environment where the employees can bloom to perfection so that they can be the better role models for children.

Workplace is fun because of the Principal. However we can improve the strategies and policies structure for all the staff.

Its a good organization. We have an excellent Admin Team who take care of the entire school. The principal of the school has an excellent leadership skills and her personality speaks it all.

April 17, 2020

The staff around is very courteous, helpful and its fun working with them.

As a teacher, teaching here is always fun as there are many new things I get to learn as a teacher.New methodologies, new ways and ideas of imparting education in kids is an amazing thing about the place. Workplace and the entire staff are all jolly and fun loving people, thereby its a pleasure working at this place. The hardest part of this place is We are not given the salary that we deserve as per the work load.

Growth oriented.

Working at Orchids-The International School has been an experience that has taught me to mold myself according to the need of the hour. It has made me innovative in not only coming up with ideas while planning the day ahead, but when I am challenged by a catch 22 situation, I am fully equipped to face any query. My professional as well as personal space has grown leaps and bounds. The best part of working at Orchids is the continuing endeavors by the HO to keep as abreast of the happenings in our field which keeps me updated and helps me grow as a facilitator.

April 17, 2020

I have learnt a lot many things here, become tech savy, the heads and the principal have always been supportive. With the changes in the teaching material and guidance received teaching has become even more fun. A typical day at school is good.

April 17, 2020

A place to learn and explore your own potential

Well organised institution where learning never stops. After joining Orchids I was given full exposure and confidence shown by great mentors helped me to settle down.There is a standard followed at Orchids which is expected from employees and to meet that standard the institution take full onus to hand hold and train the employee. Its a place which believes in 360 degree review which is rarely found. One of the Best place to work with ample opportunities to explore and grow.

April 17, 2020
We, as a responsible international school, aims to create an environment where passionate individuals can bloom to perfection. They can be better role models, and play important roles in shaping up the upcoming generations. So we are always cautious about creating an environment where teachers can whittle their innate talents. Thanks for the feedback,

good working experience.

I am working since 7 years in this school, I had a very good exposure to new things, learnt a lot, and overall had a nice experience. Overall growth is good but there is very less growth in salary.

April 17, 2020

Good Exposure and lovely Learning Experience.

Joining this school was one of the best decisions I have taken, I have excelled really well and got a very good exposure in regards to teaching. Being a fresher in this field , I have learned many things in the past 3 years. Thank you Team Orchids. Happy Teaching!

fun and learning

since i have been working with the organization for just 1.5 years it has been an overall fun and loving workplace. the team has always been supportive and guided me whenever it was required.

fun and learning workplace

April 17, 2020

I can say my school is A wonderland for me.

As a Teacher i feel my school is the best place. There are so many things that learn from it. You never know everything, and you can certainly absorb fresh knowledge daily.

Very dependent

Marketing season is amazing. The job environment is cool. You have bosses changing every season which helps you know the entire organisation well. Overall the best experience till date.

Wouldnt recommend as the management itself is not sure of anything.

I'm done! Because rules change all the time. The branch i worked in was completely unhygienic. There are salary delays. Also no dedicated space ! A little cons are accepted but not when the rule is shaken all the time.

Pros

Paid leaves

Cons

Hygiene, irregularity, salary delays

July 5, 2019
Every institution actually goes through periods of development and innovation. Mission here was providing an international schooling experience at an affordable fee structure. We try our best in making the amenities good, and our mission is the all round development of children, as they are the beacon lights of tomorrow. We want the best of the best among educators and give market competitive salaries to ensure competence in our hiring pools.

Good

Had the opportunity to climb the corporate ladder and learnt the tricks of the trade. Was given opportunity to conduct workshops at different places.

Pros

Was able to be a successful corporate trainer, Implementation Head for Pre-Primary

Cons

No security of job as management goes on changing their decisions.

fun at work place with learning lot of new things

working with challenges of targets, working with fun and enjoying work , team work ,various kinds of reporting , managing of time , facing new people with confidence , being on time ,grooming myself .

Pros

incentives

Cons

sunday working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orchids The International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orchids The International School with

Learn about Orchids The International School in Mumbai, Maharashtra

• Orchids The International School
  • Mumbai, Maharashtra
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?