Orchids The International School

Working at Orchids The International School in Thane, Maharashtra: 11 Reviews

Thane, Maharashtra11 reviews

teacherprincipalschoolteachingcoordinatorinternationalsalarylearning

Productive and Focussed

A best place to work for those who love challenges and aims high to achieve and meet the given target. A corporate culture found in school environment that brings rigor for performance among teachers. Highly result oriented place.

April 17, 2020

Productive and Fun place.

Work experience with Orchids is wonderful... Everyday I m learning new things and I also groomed myself. Thanks to Principal and all the coordinators for giving us such a wonderful atmosphere to work.

Orchids The International School insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Energizing work tasks

Competitive

Orchids have given me lot of learning as I was teaching in a state board school and here it was very different and I liked the curriculum but this year because of the weekly asssessment , somewhere we are only focusing on the marks and not the method of teaching.

Productive and Competitive

Excellent and Unique academics strategies, very competitive and Goal-oriented Organisation. Result-oriented organization . excellent in training students across grades especially in core subjects

Pros

Good in Analysis and bringing in Results

Cons

Can be more consistent with their process

Productive and Job Profile enhancement

Orchids provides a platform where teachers can teach as well as learn. Here you are exposed to various learnings which will help in enhancing your job profile. The best thing about working in Orchids is that you are never left alone(unnoticed), each and every time you will be porvided with an opportunity to groom yourself. The management is very supportive. Students and peers will always keep you encouraging in every situation.

Productive workplace

Everyday is a new learning here, many opportunities are being given to excel in your field. Ideas and opinions are valued and taken into consideration. Principal is very co-operative and is open to meet any teacher for discussion.

Pros

lot to learn, opportunities

Cons

Long working hours

April 17, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We, as a responsible international School, always try to create an environment where the employees can bloom to perfection so that they can be the better role models for children.As per the educational system followed by international schools such as us, there is a constant need to provide quality education and that requires investment of time and care.

Productive and fun workplace

Principal and coordinators are very helpful. always guides you in your work. good place to teach as well as to learn new things. you get good opportunities to grow.

Pros

learning different things, opportunities to grow

April 17, 2020
We, as a responsible international school, aims to create an environment where passionate individuals can bloom to perfection. They can be better role models, and play important roles in shaping up the upcoming generations. So we are always cautious about creating an environment where teachers can whittle their innate talents.

productive and competitive

Orchids gives opportunity to prove yourself at all levels of hierarchy. everyday is learning and fun. training sessions of orchids helps in overall development of the teacher.

April 17, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We intend to improve in every aspect.

Lovely place to work with creative mind

Creative people's are welcome in this school. This school is into teaching and creativity. So that the students learn many new creative things through learning.

July 5, 2019
Creativity is the cornerstone for success. We welcome all sorts of creative talents for our repertoire, and provide them the best ambiance we can give, so that they can help in the all round development of the children.

Work pressure

They want you to come school each day bt if u don't learn they bat you well each day tossing of class only two subjects..... Mathematics...Which they subject is as numeracy.....And english...Which they subject as literacy....Nothing to teach ..Not satisfied as teacher inhuman behavior....Poor response ...Had to do even...Bai ...Wala ..Work ...I.e check...The diapers of child... Arranging furnitures... Everything a preprimary teacher is forced to do everything..As they don't even provide resources and have lots of expectation.

Pros

Comp off

Cons

Long working hrs....If fallen sick...No leaves granted...Even if you have leave balance

July 5, 2019
Orchid's encourages ambitious career driven individuals who want to not just enter the teaching field, but grow themselves and become true role models and champions for the students to imbibe and learn from. We hold our educators to certain standard and expect them to adhere to them - with proper support systems in place to ensure development.As an international school, we take the issue of standards very seriously, and our aim is to develop well rounded personalities for our children.

No feedback taken from teachers.

It was a very bad experience to work with orchid international school. There is no proper communication between an employee and HR. Even teachers are treated like a servants. There is no respect for co teachers and main teachers by lead teachers. If teachers themselves dont have discipline to speak to other teachers than what they will teach their students. Salary is never on time.

Pros

Nothing good.

Cons

Never leave teachers on time.

July 5, 2019
As we invest in a people environment, one has to divide capability between technical and personal. Interactions are key between multiple stakeholders, and one can not just improve as an isolated party. We encourage networking between everyone as we want to build a people culture.. Every institution, in fact goes through its own moments innovations. Mission here was providing an international schooling experience at an affordable fee structure. Priority is given to the all round development of children, when they are in the crucial stages of development. Finding brilliant minds to teach and nurture natural capabilities of children is our primary mission.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orchids The International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orchids The International School with