Orchids The International School

India3 reviews

2.9Pay & Benefits

teacherprincipalschoolteachingcoordinatorinternationalsalarylearning

Productive and Focussed

A best place to work for those who love challenges and aims high to achieve and meet the given target. A corporate culture found in school environment that brings rigor for performance among teachers. Highly result oriented place.

April 17, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We, as a responsible international School, always try to create an environment where the employees can bloom to perfection so that they can be the better role models for children.

Professional educator

Accomplished materials provided for a wonderful learning , motivated with competitiveness. Inbuilt modules provided for enhancement of the teachers growth. Students key skills are focused on priority.

April 17, 2020
We, as a responsible international school, aims to create an environment where passionate individuals can bloom to perfection. They can be better role models, and play important roles in shaping up the upcoming generations. So we are always cautious about creating an environment where teachers can whittle their innate talents.

Orchids The International School insights

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Trust in colleagues

Salary was not paid on time to teachers. Role of a particular post was not fixed.

Norms and rules with respect to salary and qualifications for a particular teaching post was not followed. Anyone who is ready and capable to teach was asked to teach irrespective of her qualifications.

Pros

Standard work procedure

Cons

SOP was not followed.

July 5, 2019
We want the best of the best among educators and give market competitive salaries to ensure competence in our hiring pools.We are very selective about discovering and nurturing the best talent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orchids The International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orchids The International School with

Orchids The International School Reviews by Location

• Orchids The International School
  • Academic Coordinator
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?