Orchids The International School

India4 reviews

3.0Job Security & Advancement

teacherprincipalschoolteachingcoordinatorinternationalsalarylearning

Productive and Competitive

Excellent and Unique academics strategies, very competitive and Goal-oriented Organisation. Result-oriented organization . excellent in training students across grades especially in core subjects

Pros

Good in Analysis and bringing in Results

Cons

Can be more consistent with their process

April 17, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We, as a responsible international School, always try to create an environment where the employees can bloom to perfection so that they can be the better role models for children.

Workplace is fun because of the Principal. However we can improve the strategies and policies structure for all the staff.

Its a good organization. We have an excellent Admin Team who take care of the entire school. The principal of the school has an excellent leadership skills and her personality speaks it all.

Orchids The International School insights

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Fair pay for job

The Best I Can Be....

The best I can be ......is what I have grown in the past 2 years working at ORCHIDS. Not only my teaching skills but also my management have been polished with great opportunities given here to take up onus of curriculum, events, workshops, training ...... and much more. The working atmosphere is comfortable and healthy competition is seen. The best thing is that all decisions are for the betterment of the children.

Pros

Great LEADERS to work with.

Cons

Usually long working hours.

April 17, 2020

Good place good people to work with!!

Finally I have come to an organisation where i have immense job satisfaction. Highly friendly workplace with regular opportunity for self development by way of specialized training and concealing from senior/peers.Being an active member in ensuring holistic development of students. Above all the management is always concerned for the welfare of its own employee.

April 17, 2020
We, as a responsible international school, aims to create an environment where passionate individuals can bloom to perfection. They can be better role models, and play important roles in shaping up the upcoming generations. So we are always cautious about creating an environment where teachers can whittle their innate talents. Thanks for the feedback,

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Orchids The International School?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orchids The International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orchids The International School with

Orchids The International School Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?