Orchids The International School

Dance Instructor3 reviews
India3 reviews

teacherprincipalschoolteachingcoordinatorinternationalsalarylearning

productive

enthusiastic people to work with, supportive staff members both teaching and non teaching, Principal and coordinators are helpful and cooperative. Learning along with Teaching is a benefit for me in my field here.

April 17, 2020
We, as a responsible international school, aims to create an environment where passionate individuals can bloom to perfection. They can be better role models, and play important roles in shaping up the upcoming generations. So we are always cautious about creating an environment where teachers can whittle their innate talents. Thanks for the feedback,

Makes you all rounder

Here you get a chance to learn many different things so while learning and exploring new things you will be a all-rounder person. With that very good teaching staff as they support & help you when ever you need there help.

April 17, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We, as a responsible international School, always try to create an environment where the employees can bloom to perfection so that they can be the better role models for children.

Orchids The International School insights

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Trust in colleagues

Wouldnt recommend as the management itself is not sure of anything.

I'm done! Because rules change all the time. The branch i worked in was completely unhygienic. There are salary delays. Also no dedicated space ! A little cons are accepted but not when the rule is shaken all the time.

Pros

Paid leaves

Cons

Hygiene, irregularity, salary delays

July 5, 2019
Every institution actually goes through periods of development and innovation. Mission here was providing an international schooling experience at an affordable fee structure. We try our best in making the amenities good, and our mission is the all round development of children, as they are the beacon lights of tomorrow. We want the best of the best among educators and give market competitive salaries to ensure competence in our hiring pools.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Orchids The International School?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orchids The International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orchids The International School with

Orchids The International School Reviews by Location

• Orchids The International School
  • Dance Instructor
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?