Orchids The International School

Orchids The International School Employee Reviews for English Teacher

English Teacher5 reviews
India5 reviews

teacherprincipalschoolteachingcoordinatorinternationalsalarylearning

Friendly but very competitive.

It can a good start for them who are willing to be in academics career. This is a corporate school with new technologies and great infrastructure. You will get to learn many things as a teacher as well as an employee.

Productive and Fun place.

Work experience with Orchids is wonderful... Everyday I m learning new things and I also groomed myself. Thanks to Principal and all the coordinators for giving us such a wonderful atmosphere to work.

April 17, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We, as a responsible international School, always try to create an environment where the employees can bloom to perfection so that they can be the better role models for children.

Orchids The International School insights

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Fair pay for job

Fun place to work

The school environment is very caring and friendly. The principal takes care of every smallest of details. She gives a personal touch in all the task. The staff and teachers are very dedicated.

Pros

Supportive team members

Cons

Saturdays working

A motivational institute

I had joined this organisation 4 years before as a co- teacher. I am thankful to my Principal that she has always upgraded me. I had worked as a lead teacher in 2015.

Not that good

Lots of work No response after applying Less salary 7 hours work Two Saturdays working 5th Saturdays off 10 yearly leaves Lots of activities 5/10

Pros

Ok

Cons

Ok

October 25, 2019
Orchids, as one of the growing International school, always puts additional stress on the development of children into healthy personalities, believes that by appropriately guiding them, we are doing our own part in the creation of a generation of brilliant minds. Orchid's encourages ambitious career driven individuals who want to not just enter the teaching field, but grow themselves and become true role models and champions for the students to imbibe and learn from. We hold our educators to certain standard and expect them to adhere to them - with proper support systems in place to ensure development. We value all our associates who join us and try to provide a secure environment with competitive salaries and contracts. The Orchids family means that every member is cared for and looked after in their unique requirements while being productive members of the family. In addition to that, we want the best of the best among educators and give market competitive salaries to ensure competence in our hiring pools. As we invest in a people environment, one has to divide capability between technical and personal. Interactions are key between multiple stakeholders, and one can not just improve as an isolated party. We encourage networking between everyone as we want to build a people culture.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orchids The International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orchids The International School with