Orchids The International School

High School Teacher10 reviews
India10 reviews

teacherprincipalschoolteachingcoordinatorinternationalsalarylearning

Depressing work place

Too much pressure to learn unnecessary things, out of one's specialization. Teachers have to give test through out the session to give proof of updated knowledge. You can't utter a single thing out of their lesson plan , otherwise planners will give negative feedback to the management.

Pros

Learn new things

Cons

Poor work culture

productive and competitive

Orchids gives opportunity to prove yourself at all levels of hierarchy. everyday is learning and fun. training sessions of orchids helps in overall development of the teacher.

April 17, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We intend to improve in every aspect.

Orchids The International School insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Energizing work tasks

The staff around is very courteous, helpful and its fun working with them.

As a teacher, teaching here is always fun as there are many new things I get to learn as a teacher.New methodologies, new ways and ideas of imparting education in kids is an amazing thing about the place. Workplace and the entire staff are all jolly and fun loving people, thereby its a pleasure working at this place. The hardest part of this place is We are not given the salary that we deserve as per the work load.

Growth oriented.

Working at Orchids-The International School has been an experience that has taught me to mold myself according to the need of the hour. It has made me innovative in not only coming up with ideas while planning the day ahead, but when I am challenged by a catch 22 situation, I am fully equipped to face any query. My professional as well as personal space has grown leaps and bounds. The best part of working at Orchids is the continuing endeavors by the HO to keep as abreast of the happenings in our field which keeps me updated and helps me grow as a facilitator.

April 17, 2020

I have learnt a lot many things here, become tech savy, the heads and the principal have always been supportive. With the changes in the teaching material and guidance received teaching has become even more fun. A typical day at school is good.

Clean and Healthy Work Environment

The culture of Orchids is such that a person becomes multi tasker. It enhance your skills and give you exposure to different areas. Being an experienced Hindi Teacher I have learned various methods of teaching which I didn't find it elsewhere. The teacher test and trainings helps us to stay updated. Hygiene and safety is the priority mantra of Orchids.

April 17, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We, as a responsible international School, always try to create an environment where the employees can bloom to perfection so that they can be the better role models for children.

Friendly Work Environment

ORCHIDS gives you an experiential learning platform. It helps you to grow exponentially. The trainings given at Orchids are helpful which helps a person to develop her personality and also boost our knowledge. Principal Mam is the pillar of our organization who stands for her team. Staff members are supportive. Hygiene is the priority here.

productive and learning oriented

Being in the organisation for more than 5 years, it was a pleasure working here with useful techniques and versatility being taught at different levels. I experienced multiple roles such as a lead teacher, coordinator and HOD(MATH) with homely atmosphere and humble people around specially our principal for being understanding, supportive and a true leader.

April 17, 2020

Best place to value your Individuality.

Since being the first job as a fresher and a year already the school gave me ample of opportunities to excel not only in my methodology but I am moulded as a whole.Its a place which believes in 360 degree review which is rarely found.

April 17, 2020
We, as a responsible international school, aims to create an environment where passionate individuals can bloom to perfection. They can be better role models, and play important roles in shaping up the upcoming generations. So we are always cautious about creating an environment where teachers can whittle their innate talents. Thanks for the feedback,

Pathetic Working environment

They don't know how to keep trs happy. The only thing they are good at is keeping trs always in pressure. No humanity within them. Principal and coordinators are very biased. Trs have no option rather than back biting about them. If they knock ur door for job opportunity do not open it. Be jobless and enjoy the peace of mind.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Extra working hours no proper holidays

July 2, 2019
As per the educational system followed by international schools such as us, there is a constant need to provide quality education and that requires an investment of time and care. Orchids encourage ambitious career driven individuals who want to not just enter the teaching field, but grow themselves and become true role models and champions for the students to imbibe and learn from. We hold our educators to a certain standard and expect them to adhere to them - with proper support systems in place to ensure development. We are developing more robust policies as we grow, and always welcome feedback on the same. Our policies are built to give the best ecosystem to every associate while adhering to the ideals and mission we are attempting to live up to. A balance has to be there to become the best.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orchids The International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orchids The International School with