Orchids The International School

Mathematics Teacher7 reviews
India7 reviews

teacherprincipalschoolteachingcoordinatorinternationalsalarylearning

Overall experience was fine

School provide good opportunities in field of growth and learning aspect. But was not satisfied with the salary and timings. Teachers were often changed.

Pros

Growth and development

Cons

Low salary

Stressful

Interview with this institution will make you think about your strength and knowledge of subject. this institution is not paying you according to the kind of workload you bare while working It's stressful, disrespectful and inhumane They will make you to do wall painting, decorated complete school. And lead you to the rat race of marks and grades of students by comparing with other branch performance

April 17, 2020
We, as a responsible international school, aims to create an environment where passionate individuals can bloom to perfection. They can be better role models, and play important roles in shaping up the upcoming generations. So we are always cautious about creating an environment where teachers can whittle their innate talents.

Orchids The International School insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

Ideal place to work

A fabulous institution which helps children with overall development.Lot of learning opportunities... awesome colleagues and to top it being lead by a charismatic leader.The list is endless... Just like my second home.

April 17, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We, as a responsible international School, always try to create an environment where the employees can bloom to perfection so that they can be the better role models for children.

Healthy Environment

Healthy working environment with excellent infrastructure. As a teacher we get many opportunities to learn new things. Students are very disciplined and a very helpful principal too. Over the past years not only I have grown as good teacher but also learnt the new values of life.

Proud to be an Orchidians

Orchids The International School is a great place to start your career with as I did. As it is said "To teach is to learn twice " .That is what happened with me Orchids The International School is a school which is completely child centric which makes a teacher more innovative. The school offers great work culture which keeps everyone on toes. Thus making the situation challenging and exciting which prevents from boredom and monotony.

April 17, 2020

Great experience with learning environment.

I have been a part of Orchids for one and half year but I have learnt quiet a lot.The Journey has been demanding but one can achieve the desired results with the help of the beads and colleagues.In such a short span,I was appointed as Inter-Orchids head which is an important position.It has been a great learning experience for me.

April 17, 2020

It is a place where I can always upgrade my skills

It is my first job as a teacher. Here I came to know about my potentialities.Since the very first day I have seen my self growing and expanding. The colleagues are helpful and supportive. Everyday I get to learn something new. It's fun to be in Orchids...

April 17, 2020

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orchids The International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orchids The International School with

• Orchids The International School
  • Mathematics Teacher
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?