Orchids The International School

Preconstruction Manager3 reviews
India3 reviews

teacherprincipalschoolteachingcoordinatorinternationalsalarylearning

good learning experiences

My experience as a coordinator for the past one and half year has been full of knowledge which has been increasing day after day. Exposure to new teaching methodology and manipulative has been an added advantage. Each day is a new one packed with challenges and last minute changes which helps one to be a fast decision maker as well as be proactive.

April 17, 2020
We, as a responsible international school, aims to create an environment where passionate individuals can bloom to perfection. They can be better role models, and play important roles in shaping up the upcoming generations. So we are always cautious about creating an environment where teachers can whittle their innate talents. Thanks for the feedback,

The school is like a Family

It has been great working at Orchids. We are privileged to work under the guidance of our Principal. She is our role model and mentor. Orchids as in institution strives to provide holistic development of the students and molding them into confident and responsible individuals.

April 17, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We, as a responsible international School, always try to create an environment where the employees can bloom to perfection so that they can be the better role models for children.

Orchids The International School insights

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Trust in colleagues

A place to learn and explore your own potential

Well organised institution where learning never stops. After joining Orchids I was given full exposure and confidence shown by great mentors helped me to settle down.There is a standard followed at Orchids which is expected from employees and to meet that standard the institution take full onus to hand hold and train the employee. Its a place which believes in 360 degree review which is rarely found. One of the Best place to work with ample opportunities to explore and grow.

April 17, 2020

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orchids The International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orchids The International School with