Orchids The International School

Preschool Teacher8 reviews
India8 reviews

teacherprincipalschoolteachingcoordinatorinternationalsalarylearning

Productive and learning.

Work is good.Best are the co-ordinators and the Principal Mam . They both are very co-operative.They understand our level of problems listen to us carefully and gives proper solution.Work environment is good overall. Infrastructure is also developing and in a proper planned way.

Pros

The coordinators and the staff and the Principal mam is very co-operative.

Cons

Very less saturdays are a holiday. aslo sometime we need to work exra.

April 17, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We, as a responsible international School, always try to create an environment where the employees can bloom to perfection so that they can be the better role models for children.

Work and learn at the same time.

"Teaching kids to count is fine, but teaching them what counts is best". Its has been fruitful 2 academic years with Orchids, The International School, Borivali (west) as pre-primary teacher. A switch in my career to teaching in Orchids has given me exposure to a whole new world. Due to integrated curriculum its not just the students, but I who has also learnt a lot. We at Orchids have constant brainstorming sessions to bring something new to the students, to make studying fun. Its everyday learning for me and my students. Its a fun place to work at. With our Principal, Co-ordinators and teachers life is smooth.

Orchids The International School insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

Study and grow together.

My career at Orchids International School began this year and indeed its going great.Orchids International School is the school which is offering a complete package in terms of overall development of the child.Curriculum is nice its designed in a nice way where children are learning so much through a play way method,co-curricular activities are also good which helps in the development of the child.Working environment is also very nice.It gives us also as a teacher lot of scope to improve ourselves.At Orchids its not only the students but teachers are also learning so much every single day.It gives me immense joy and pride that I am part of Orchids Family.

Fun Filled and Productive Workplace

As a teacher at Orchids, The International School, I have got tremendous exposure to various events, the way everything functions. It has been a learning experience. Orchids has one of the best curriculum and it lays emphasis on personality development and inculcates strong values among our children.All activities are based on "Learning by Doing" as we think the children comprehends the concept by hands on experience. As a teacher i have always found that Orchids, has always emphasized on holistic development of children with a variety of extra curricular activities like Public Speaking, Dance, Creative Writing, Theatre, Music and various external competitions which gives us enough exposure to various events, the way they are handled and organized. It has been a totally new, fun filled and learning experience for me as a teacher which I would really cherish all my life.

April 17, 2020
We, as a responsible international school, aims to create an environment where passionate individuals can bloom to perfection. They can be better role models, and play important roles in shaping up the upcoming generations. So we are always cautious about creating an environment where teachers can whittle their innate talents.Thanks for the feedback,

Awesome

I m working in this organization from last 4 years. This school has shaped me into a person with wisdom unlike the other. This place has taught me how to work hard and succeed in life. Working under a powerful leader with excellent leadership quality. The staff over here is excellent coordinators and Teachers are very co operative and helpful its like my second home and love to work in this school.

Productive and Fun place

As it was my 1st job, I have learnt a lot from the school. Each day is a new learning experience. The staff is courteous and very helpful. The Higher management are always ready to help. I have grown a lot in this organisation, have learnt many new techniques and ways of doing things differently and with less time. Great place to work.

Awesome

" The only way to do work, is to love what you do".The working environment at school is very pleasant and awesome and the main part is that we get to update ourselves with new techniques by trainings which helps us to face challenges.The main pillar of the school is our Principal,who is always there to support and guide.Co-ordinators and teachers are always there to help and guide.

April 17, 2020

Lucky to be a part of Orchids The International School. Vashi.

Its good to be a part of Orchids The International School. Vashi. There are many activities for children that are planed we Teachers to enjoy doing all this activities.We learn many new things. The management is also very helpful.

April 17, 2020
We, as a responsible international school, aims to create an environment where passionate individuals can bloom to perfection. They can be better role models, and play important roles in shaping up the upcoming generations. So we are always cautious about creating an environment where teachers can whittle their innate talents. Thanks for the feedback,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orchids The International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orchids The International School with