Orchids The International School

Teacher19 reviews
India19 reviews

teacherprincipalschoolteachingcoordinatorinternationalsalarylearning

Productive, comptative and collaborative

Good place to work and excellent management.Friendly environment and cooperative management.Well trained teachers.Proper planning for event organizing.

It’s worst school to work with

They’re playing with emotions of kids and teachers. There are many worst people there. No work life balance . Please don’t fall in trap as a fresher. You will definetly regret your decisions later.

Pros

Students are really good and co-operative

Cons

Only work no personal or professional developmeny

Orchids The International School insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

Worst place to work for

No work-life balance. Very hectic. People are literally squeezed and the working hours are too long when compared to other schools. Will have to stay back after the mentioned time during the interview.

Pros

Cons

No transport and no canteen facility

Don't apply

Horrible place to work at, don't ever apply it's very stressful. No work life balance. They expect you to work all the time with no rest at all. Poor salary.

I don't like the coordinator special grade 4....

Very pathetic... Things are not clear to each other. If u ask about anything they blame others.... All show off for central team...

Pros

Workers hav corona.. They just got cured n working.... Grade 4 coordinator is racist

Cons

Very long hours..

Worst experience

If you want ur peace of mind it's not a place... Work is extracted by teachers but salary is not paid according.. They don't follow the HR policy ... It's an unethical environmental where teachers are not paid for even what they were supposed to get.. There is no growth for the teachers both professionally and personally.. They don't stick on to what they say in interview..

Pros

Nothing as such

Cons

Long hours, no holiday as informed in interview, salary are not paid for the work taken

You are expected to be a machine. No work life balance.

No labour law. If you want to keep yourself engaged for 24/7 and have a problematic family, get into this place, you feel everything else easy. You will get to play various roles like marketing, administration etc, in addition to your teaching. Hikes not given with respect to your performance and no wonder if you work for the same salary for more than 2 years. The management doesn't live in this era while considering the teachers salaries.. Few principals and management team are the only benefited ppl. It is very hard only to depend on the salary provided by them to lead a life. Your health condition is also not considered as they just need their work to be done.

Pros

Nope

Cons

Explained in detail.

Think twice before joining!

These people hire teachers throughout the year coz none of the teachers are able to survive in such harsh environments...show off is the only thing they are doing

April 17, 2020
We, as a responsible international school, aims to create an environment where passionate individuals can bloom to perfection. They can be better role models, and play important roles in shaping up the upcoming generations. So we are always cautious about creating an environment where teachers can whittle their innate talents.

Management needs to learn how to respect it's employees .

Lot of unwanted Hassel. Management needs to learn how to respect it's employees . No professionalism. Also there should be decentralisation of authority and responsibility wherever required

A Learning and a motivational place.

I have learnt a lot from this school. This school has helped me in upgrading myself . The training in this school we get is very useful. The best part is our Principal who has always motivated me and has upgraded me.

April 17, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We, as a responsible international School, always try to create an environment where the employees can bloom to perfection so that they can be the better role models for children.

Challenging and Developing Environment

Orchids is the platform where we not only learn to be updated but also how to upgrade ourselves. Proving ourselves and learning new things everyday. ORCHIDS moulds you in away that you learn how to be flexible and how to take up challenges and prove yourself. ORCHIDS makes you a perfect teacher!!

April 17, 2020

Good work place, if management will work properly

Management need to look after teachers, and they need to be on they words which have been told to employee at the time of joining...... Please teach your all the staff to respect each other......

December 5, 2019
The aim of an ideal institution is to provide a space where its children can grow into personalities that can contribute to society. In that aspect, teachers must be regarded as the guiding lights. Here, at Orchids, we provide the ideal working environment where passionate individuals can hone their skills and contribute their own in the development of the future generation. Orchid's encourages ambitious career driven individuals who want to not just enter the teaching field, but grow themselves and become true role models and champions for the students to imbibe and learn from. We hold our educators to certain standard and expect them to adhere to them - with proper support systems in place to ensure development. We pride ourselves on making sure our associates become better versions of them every day. Through regular testing and training, we hope to ensure they become experts and more - at what they do.

Best place to work

In this field of education and teaching, I had a passion for teaching.At orchids my passion has become my profession as here not only we teach the content to students but also the concepts by conducting activities. Apart from teaching, importance is also given to the discipline and values as well.Being a teacher at orchids i am enjoying learning new aspects in the field of teaching ,working with challenges of targets, working with fun , team work with the supportive staff, getting updated with various kinds of reporting , managing time in a better way , facing new people with confidence .so for every teacher school is providing a platform in order to improve our skills and stay updated in our fields.

December 5, 2019
Thank you for the feedback. We aim to improve our excellence in all aspects.

Unhealthy environment to work.

*Too much work pressure. * No job security... anytime can be terminated. *No respect for teachers. * No personal life...24×7 HV to work for school. * HR policies also not favourable for teachers.

July 5, 2019
Orchid's encourages ambitious career driven individuals who want to not just enter the teaching field, but grow themselves and become true role models and champions for the students to imbibe and learn from. We hold our educators to certain standard and expect them to adhere to them - with proper support systems in place to ensure development. We value all our associates who join us and try to provide a secure environment with competitive salaries and contracts. The Orchids family means that every member is cared for and looked after in their unique requirements while being productive members of the family.Certain standards have to be kept when maintaining an international school such as ours.As an international school, we take the issue of standards very seriously,so we welcome people who are passionate about teaching. Teachers are the biggest role models a child can get, and there lies the nobility of the profession. We are developing more robust policies as we grow, and always welcome feedback on the same. Our policies are built to give the best ecosystem to every associate while adhering to the ideals and mission we are attempting to live up to. A balance has to be there to become the best.

Work pressure

They want you to come school each day bt if u don't learn they bat you well each day tossing of class only two subjects..... Mathematics...Which they subject is as numeracy.....And english...Which they subject as literacy....Nothing to teach ..Not satisfied as teacher inhuman behavior....Poor response ...Had to do even...Bai ...Wala ..Work ...I.e check...The diapers of child... Arranging furnitures... Everything a preprimary teacher is forced to do everything..As they don't even provide resources and have lots of expectation.

Pros

Comp off

Cons

Long working hrs....If fallen sick...No leaves granted...Even if you have leave balance

July 5, 2019
Orchid's encourages ambitious career driven individuals who want to not just enter the teaching field, but grow themselves and become true role models and champions for the students to imbibe and learn from. We hold our educators to certain standard and expect them to adhere to them - with proper support systems in place to ensure development.As an international school, we take the issue of standards very seriously, and our aim is to develop well rounded personalities for our children.

Working here not satisfied

I have worked here for around 10 months and i found :- 1. No proper management and its policy. It's a CBSE school but no rules and regulations according to cbse. They keep on experimenting new rules and things day by day. 2. No proper seating arrangement for teachers in free time. 3. No syllabus and pattern according to CBSE. 4. Long working hours and still you have to wait for some extra work or some meeting after school working hours. 5. One fourth part of fixed PF amount we are getting only every month. 6. Lot's of substitution's in place of absentee's. 7. Less salary as per the work alloted. 8. No retaining of teacher's. Teachers may come and go. No effect. 9. No humanity here. Any personal or any serious health issue is not at all entertained here. 10. Long hours standing in class while teaching or correcting.

Pros

No one only that it's a international school with a huge building.

Cons

Management, salary, policies, long hours, less importance of teacher, No humanity, their own rules etc.

July 5, 2019
As per the educational system followed by international schools such as us, there is a constant need to provide quality education and that requires investment of time and care.Orchid's encourages ambitious career driven individuals who want to not just enter the teaching field, but grow themselves and become true role models and champions for the students to imbibe and learn from. We hold our educators to certain standard and expect them to adhere to them - with proper support systems in place to ensure development.Our priority is making accessible the international schooling experience to everyone at affordable rates. We try to scour the best talent as that would help a lot in the all round development of the child.We want the best of the best among educators and give market competitive salaries to ensure competence in our hiring pools.

Bad choice to work for

In Nigdi branch, No benefit as a Teacher, Ill treatment Poor managemnent, No career growth, full of politics No job satisfaction Your sincerity is not appreciated Salary issue arises when things dont work according to them. No commitment of words. Unhealthy job atmosphere. Strict NO working with such schools.

Pros

Nothing at all

Cons

No job satisfaction, Your sincerity is not appreciated, Salary issue arises when things dont work according to them, No commitment of words Unhealthy job atmosphere, Strict NO working with such schools.

July 5, 2019
Mission here is providing an international school experience at an affordable fee structure. Priority is given to the all round development of children when they are in their crucial stages of development. Finding brilliant minds to teach and nurture natural capabilities children.As per the educational system followed by international schools such as us, there is a constant need to provide quality education and that requires investment of time and care.Orchid's encourages ambitious career driven individuals who want to not just enter the teaching field, but grow themselves and become true role models and champions for the students to imbibe and learn from. We hold our educators to certain standard and expect them to adhere to them - with proper support systems in place to ensure development.As we invest in a people environment, one has to divide capability between technical and personal. Interactions are key between multiple stakeholders, and one can not just improve as an isolated party. We encourage networking between everyone as we want to build a people culture.We pride ourselves on making sure our associates become better versions of them every day. Through regular testing and training, we hope to ensure they become experts and more - at what they do.

Great environment strong curriculam

It is fun working in orchids the international school thane. Here the management is good just salary increment is needed and hours are aslo good. Overall like to work here.

Pros

Better co ordinantion

Cons

Less salary

Productive and Fun workplace

I have been working from 2014, and the institution has helped me grow a lot as an individual and as a Teacher. The institution gave me various opportunities like Spoken English classes, I am a part of the School's Editorial team. I am seeking job to try my potentials in different areas.

Pros

Awesome staff

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orchids The International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orchids The International School with