Orchids The International School

Orchids The International School Culture reviews

Clear

Productive, comptative and collaborative

Good place to work and excellent management.Friendly environment and cooperative management.Well trained teachers.Proper planning for event organizing.

Productive and fun work Place

Good place to work. I have learned to work very fast. Good management. Friendly work culture. Maintaining Petty cash during the busy days was the hardest part. learning was most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

working on holidays

Not interested

A place were you will like to work. Nice team work. Good & encouraging environment to make. Your creative will be appreciated a lot. If you are capable enough to do the given task you will be always given an opportunity.

Decent salary and work life balance is fine but problem is with the management

No transparency. No coordination between the management and the staff. Overall the experience was okay. Had been even better if they were transparent about everything right from the start and the management communicated well with the staff.

Worst ever

This company doesn't know to respect employees no value for the hard work. Lot of politics don't ever think of joining this company pathetic management

Professional educator

Accomplished materials provided for a wonderful learning , motivated with competitiveness. Inbuilt modules provided for enhancement of the teachers growth. Students key skills are focused on priority.

April 17, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We, as a responsible international School, always try to create an environment where the employees can bloom to perfection so that they can be the better role models for children.

Productive and Focussed

A best place to work for those who love challenges and aims high to achieve and meet the given target. A corporate culture found in school environment that brings rigor for performance among teachers. Highly result oriented place.

Productive and Competitive

Excellent and Unique academics strategies, very competitive and Goal-oriented Organisation. Result-oriented organization . excellent in training students across grades especially in core subjects

Pros

Good in Analysis and bringing in Results

Cons

Can be more consistent with their process

April 17, 2020

The staff around is very courteous, helpful and its fun working with them.

As a teacher, teaching here is always fun as there are many new things I get to learn as a teacher.New methodologies, new ways and ideas of imparting education in kids is an amazing thing about the place. Workplace and the entire staff are all jolly and fun loving people, thereby its a pleasure working at this place. The hardest part of this place is We are not given the salary that we deserve as per the work load.

Fun place to work

The school environment is very caring and friendly. The principal takes care of every smallest of details. She gives a personal touch in all the task. The staff and teachers are very dedicated.

Pros

Supportive team members

Cons

Saturdays working

Proud to be an Orchidians

Orchids The International School is a great place to start your career with as I did. As it is said "To teach is to learn twice " .That is what happened with me Orchids The International School is a school which is completely child centric which makes a teacher more innovative. The school offers great work culture which keeps everyone on toes. Thus making the situation challenging and exciting which prevents from boredom and monotony.

April 17, 2020

Good place good people to work with!!

Finally I have come to an organisation where i have immense job satisfaction. Highly friendly workplace with regular opportunity for self development by way of specialized training and concealing from senior/peers.Being an active member in ensuring holistic development of students. Above all the management is always concerned for the welfare of its own employee.

April 17, 2020
We, as a responsible international school, aims to create an environment where passionate individuals can bloom to perfection. They can be better role models, and play important roles in shaping up the upcoming generations. So we are always cautious about creating an environment where teachers can whittle their innate talents. Thanks for the feedback,

Clean and Healthy Work Environment

The culture of Orchids is such that a person becomes multi tasker. It enhance your skills and give you exposure to different areas. Being an experienced Hindi Teacher I have learned various methods of teaching which I didn't find it elsewhere. The teacher test and trainings helps us to stay updated. Hygiene and safety is the priority mantra of Orchids.

April 17, 2020

Great experience with learning environment.

I have been a part of Orchids for one and half year but I have learnt quiet a lot.The Journey has been demanding but one can achieve the desired results with the help of the beads and colleagues.In such a short span,I was appointed as Inter-Orchids head which is an important position.It has been a great learning experience for me.

April 17, 2020

Great place to learn and grow

Good work atmosphere and good work culture . Excellent opportunities for teachers to work with team as well as children . Excellent planning before any event may it be inter school events , Sports Day or Annual Day .As a teacher I have learnt many things which will help in my day to day life and in my career also. I am happy to be in this organisation.Superb team to work with .

April 17, 2020

Fun loving and learning place

It's great working being a part of Orchids.We strive to create a positive learning environment. We love to learn and I have learnt so many things from here. The school staff is good and well managed. We have a casual and comfortable atmosphere for learning.

Awesome

" The only way to do work, is to love what you do".The working environment at school is very pleasant and awesome and the main part is that we get to update ourselves with new techniques by trainings which helps us to face challenges.The main pillar of the school is our Principal,who is always there to support and guide.Co-ordinators and teachers are always there to help and guide.

productive and learning oriented

Being in the organisation for more than 5 years, it was a pleasure working here with useful techniques and versatility being taught at different levels. I experienced multiple roles such as a lead teacher, coordinator and HOD(MATH) with homely atmosphere and humble people around specially our principal for being understanding, supportive and a true leader.

April 17, 2020

It is a place where I can always upgrade my skills

It is my first job as a teacher. Here I came to know about my potentialities.Since the very first day I have seen my self growing and expanding. The colleagues are helpful and supportive. Everyday I get to learn something new. It's fun to be in Orchids...

fun and learning

since i have been working with the organization for just 1.5 years it has been an overall fun and loving workplace. the team has always been supportive and guided me whenever it was required.

fun and learning workplace

April 17, 2020

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orchids The International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orchids The International School with