Orchids The International School

India125 reviews

Clear

teacherprincipalschoolteachingcoordinatorinternationalsalarylearning

Depressing work place

Too much pressure to learn unnecessary things, out of one's specialization. Teachers have to give test through out the session to give proof of updated knowledge. You can't utter a single thing out of their lesson plan , otherwise planners will give negative feedback to the management.

Pros

Learn new things

Cons

Poor work culture

No management at all

Teachers are made to work beyond working hours at school then again work is given to be continued at home as well.So you cannot live your personal life being at Orchids Nigdi branch. No proper management of work is done by any of the seniors here their work is diatributed amongst the teachers.

Pros

Cons

Health gets affected badly not even a single cup of tea is offered to the teachers in entire day.

Orchids The International School insights

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Trust in colleagues

Don't apply

Horrible place to work at, don't ever apply it's very stressful. No work life balance. They expect you to work all the time with no rest at all. Poor salary.

Unhealthy Work environment, no job security, cheap politics in the campus, Judgemental mentality, no place to show creativity.

Work environment is extremely bad, behavior of the coordinators and the principal is mostly rude, no respect for the teachers, absolutely no job security, they would use the teachers almost for every works even those are related to admis or marketing. Being a Performing Arts teacher I almost forgot what I teach. I would never recommend this concern to my friends and family.

I don't like the coordinator special grade 4....

Very pathetic... Things are not clear to each other. If u ask about anything they blame others.... All show off for central team...

Pros

Workers hav corona.. They just got cured n working.... Grade 4 coordinator is racist

Cons

Very long hours..

You are expected to be a machine. No work life balance.

No labour law. If you want to keep yourself engaged for 24/7 and have a problematic family, get into this place, you feel everything else easy. You will get to play various roles like marketing, administration etc, in addition to your teaching. Hikes not given with respect to your performance and no wonder if you work for the same salary for more than 2 years. The management doesn't live in this era while considering the teachers salaries.. Few principals and management team are the only benefited ppl. It is very hard only to depend on the salary provided by them to lead a life. Your health condition is also not considered as they just need their work to be done.

Pros

Nope

Cons

Explained in detail.

Productive, comptative and collaborative

Good place to work and excellent management.Friendly environment and cooperative management.Well trained teachers.Proper planning for event organizing.

Productive and fun work Place

Good place to work. I have learned to work very fast. Good management. Friendly work culture. Maintaining Petty cash during the busy days was the hardest part. learning was most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

working on holidays

Stressful

Interview with this institution will make you think about your strength and knowledge of subject. this institution is not paying you according to the kind of workload you bare while working It's stressful, disrespectful and inhumane They will make you to do wall painting, decorated complete school. And lead you to the rat race of marks and grades of students by comparing with other branch performance

Bad experience

It was a very bad experience to work there .there is no management even they have no value of their teachers your principal call you suddenly and tell don't come from tomorrow ,today is your last working day without any reason and if we ask then they say we have enough teachers.its a very humiliating things there is no job security they can call you suddenly and ask for resignation ,.asteacher I gave my 💯tea h

April 17, 2020

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Orchids The International School?

Very bad management and principal

A very bad management n stressfull environment. Principal doesn't behave properly with the teacher. Disrespects the teachers.............................

no job security

Bad management no job security no week end not good environment to work management is not upto the mark everyone is not treated equally only support to hindi and Telugu ( because Zonal head from Mumbai and Operation head from Hyderabad)

April 17, 2020
We, as a responsible international school, aims to create an environment where passionate individuals can bloom to perfection. They can be better role models, and play important roles in shaping up the upcoming generations. So we are always cautious about creating an environment where teachers can whittle their innate talents.We value all our associates who join us and try to provide a secure environment with competitive salaries and contracts. The Orchids family means that every member is cared for and looked after in their unique requirements while being productive members of the family.

Decent salary and work life balance is fine but problem is with the management

No transparency. No coordination between the management and the staff. Overall the experience was okay. Had been even better if they were transparent about everything right from the start and the management communicated well with the staff.

Worst ever

This company doesn't know to respect employees no value for the hard work. Lot of politics don't ever think of joining this company pathetic management

Unprofessional Organization to work with

Most unprofessional school where there are no guidelines given to the management,,People work as per their own wish with no human touch towards the teachers.

Pros

Nothing..

Cons

Long Hours, Management expect to respond on whats up even at late night.

April 17, 2020

It's a moderate company to work.

They should improve their management. They are very much expert to cut salary for any issue. Salary given to me is too less . Hope for the best for coming session.

April 17, 2020
We, as a responsible international school, aims to create an environment where passionate individuals can bloom to perfection. They can be better role models, and play important roles in shaping up the upcoming generations. So we are always cautious about creating an environment where teachers can whittle their innate talents.We want the best of the best among educators and give market competitive salaries to ensure competence in our hiring pools.

Productive and Job Profile enhancement

Orchids provides a platform where teachers can teach as well as learn. Here you are exposed to various learnings which will help in enhancing your job profile. The best thing about working in Orchids is that you are never left alone(unnoticed), each and every time you will be porvided with an opportunity to groom yourself. The management is very supportive. Students and peers will always keep you encouraging in every situation.

April 17, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We, as a responsible international School, always try to create an environment where the employees can bloom to perfection so that they can be the better role models for children.

The Best I Can Be....

The best I can be ......is what I have grown in the past 2 years working at ORCHIDS. Not only my teaching skills but also my management have been polished with great opportunities given here to take up onus of curriculum, events, workshops, training ...... and much more. The working atmosphere is comfortable and healthy competition is seen. The best thing is that all decisions are for the betterment of the children.

Pros

Great LEADERS to work with.

Cons

Usually long working hours.

April 17, 2020

Good place good people to work with!!

Finally I have come to an organisation where i have immense job satisfaction. Highly friendly workplace with regular opportunity for self development by way of specialized training and concealing from senior/peers.Being an active member in ensuring holistic development of students. Above all the management is always concerned for the welfare of its own employee.

April 17, 2020
We, as a responsible international school, aims to create an environment where passionate individuals can bloom to perfection. They can be better role models, and play important roles in shaping up the upcoming generations. So we are always cautious about creating an environment where teachers can whittle their innate talents. Thanks for the feedback,

Productive and Fun place

As it was my 1st job, I have learnt a lot from the school. Each day is a new learning experience. The staff is courteous and very helpful. The Higher management are always ready to help. I have grown a lot in this organisation, have learnt many new techniques and ways of doing things differently and with less time. Great place to work.

Exciting place to work.

The day starts with arrival and greetings exchanged with happy students and teachers.It goes on to visiting all classes, resolving parents, students or teachers questions or concerns. There are events to plan for and deadlines to meet. We get full support and guidance from our reporting heads in school and central office. Academic performance of each student is reviewed very closely. Not only that, the management offers guidance by sharing online training/teaching, extra practice worksheets and study plans for students who need help. At Orchids, the learning never stops. The principals, coordinators, teachers and support staff are updated and trained on a regular basis to offer the best to our students. All in all I'm very happy to work, learn and grow with Orchids, The International School.

April 17, 2020

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orchids The International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orchids The International School with