Orchids The International School

Orchids The International School Management reviews

Clear

Productive, comptative and collaborative

Good place to work and excellent management.Friendly environment and cooperative management.Well trained teachers.Proper planning for event organizing.

You are expected to be a machine. No work life balance.

No labour law. If you want to keep yourself engaged for 24/7 and have a problematic family, get into this place, you feel everything else easy. You will get to play various roles like marketing, administration etc, in addition to your teaching. Hikes not given with respect to your performance and no wonder if you work for the same salary for more than 2 years. The management doesn't live in this era while considering the teachers salaries.. Few principals and management team are the only benefited ppl. It is very hard only to depend on the salary provided by them to lead a life. Your health condition is also not considered as they just need their work to be done.

Pros

Nope

Cons

Explained in detail.

Waste of time and energy spent

No point working here where they hire anyone to maintain count of class teachers required. Leadership just needs money and they will resort to cheap miserly actions to save money.

Pros

A good building and some good kids

Cons

Everything else, unqualified colleagues, principal, attrition based work, tons of cons, Biggest is lay-off of curriculum developers during Covid times

Productive and fun work Place

Good place to work. I have learned to work very fast. Good management. Friendly work culture. Maintaining Petty cash during the busy days was the hardest part. learning was most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

working on holidays

Stressful

Interview with this institution will make you think about your strength and knowledge of subject. this institution is not paying you according to the kind of workload you bare while working It's stressful, disrespectful and inhumane They will make you to do wall painting, decorated complete school. And lead you to the rat race of marks and grades of students by comparing with other branch performance

Bad experience

It was a very bad experience to work there .there is no management even they have no value of their teachers your principal call you suddenly and tell don't come from tomorrow ,today is your last working day without any reason and if we ask then they say we have enough teachers.its a very humiliating things there is no job security they can call you suddenly and ask for resignation ,.asteacher I gave my 💯tea h

April 17, 2020

Very bad management and principal

A very bad management n stressfull environment. Principal doesn't behave properly with the teacher. Disrespects the teachers.............................

no job security

Bad management no job security no week end not good environment to work management is not upto the mark everyone is not treated equally only support to hindi and Telugu ( because Zonal head from Mumbai and Operation head from Hyderabad)

April 17, 2020
We, as a responsible international school, aims to create an environment where passionate individuals can bloom to perfection. They can be better role models, and play important roles in shaping up the upcoming generations. So we are always cautious about creating an environment where teachers can whittle their innate talents.We value all our associates who join us and try to provide a secure environment with competitive salaries and contracts. The Orchids family means that every member is cared for and looked after in their unique requirements while being productive members of the family.

Decent salary and work life balance is fine but problem is with the management

No transparency. No coordination between the management and the staff. Overall the experience was okay. Had been even better if they were transparent about everything right from the start and the management communicated well with the staff.

April 17, 2020

Worst place and worst management

Behavior of the higher authorities are aweful...Even behavior with teachers is far below the standards. They harass teachers and torture them..till they decide to quit from this school. Principal don't mind terminating teachers if they don't listen to her own policies..She has very good chain of few bad chamchas teachers.Incase any teacher resigns they are not providing relieving letter and also holds the salary as well...They have recruited few coordinators..I mean you can be coordinator if you have good buttering skills even though you don't posses real experience..the coordinators think they are the rule makers ..even though they don't have dress sense and proper behaviorial skill sets...This feedback is a real time experience many of the teachers who joined ..worked.. tortured and forced to resign the job..and the principal pass a message to all teachers that she is terminating teachers who are not abiding her laws...

Worst ever

This company doesn't know to respect employees no value for the hard work. Lot of politics don't ever think of joining this company pathetic management

Unprofessional Organization to work with

Most unprofessional school where there are no guidelines given to the management,,People work as per their own wish with no human touch towards the teachers.

Pros

Nothing..

Cons

Long Hours, Management expect to respond on whats up even at late night.

April 17, 2020

It's a moderate company to work.

They should improve their management. They are very much expert to cut salary for any issue. Salary given to me is too less . Hope for the best for coming session.

April 17, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We, as a responsible international School, always try to create an environment where the employees can bloom to perfection so that they can be the better role models for children.

April 17, 2020
We, as a responsible international school, aims to create an environment where passionate individuals can bloom to perfection. They can be better role models, and play important roles in shaping up the upcoming generations. So we are always cautious about creating an environment where teachers can whittle their innate talents.We want the best of the best among educators and give market competitive salaries to ensure competence in our hiring pools.

Productive and Job Profile enhancement

Orchids provides a platform where teachers can teach as well as learn. Here you are exposed to various learnings which will help in enhancing your job profile. The best thing about working in Orchids is that you are never left alone(unnoticed), each and every time you will be porvided with an opportunity to groom yourself. The management is very supportive. Students and peers will always keep you encouraging in every situation.

The Best I Can Be....

The best I can be ......is what I have grown in the past 2 years working at ORCHIDS. Not only my teaching skills but also my management have been polished with great opportunities given here to take up onus of curriculum, events, workshops, training ...... and much more. The working atmosphere is comfortable and healthy competition is seen. The best thing is that all decisions are for the betterment of the children.

Pros

Great LEADERS to work with.

Cons

Usually long working hours.

April 17, 2020

Good place good people to work with!!

Finally I have come to an organisation where i have immense job satisfaction. Highly friendly workplace with regular opportunity for self development by way of specialized training and concealing from senior/peers.Being an active member in ensuring holistic development of students. Above all the management is always concerned for the welfare of its own employee.

April 17, 2020
We, as a responsible international school, aims to create an environment where passionate individuals can bloom to perfection. They can be better role models, and play important roles in shaping up the upcoming generations. So we are always cautious about creating an environment where teachers can whittle their innate talents. Thanks for the feedback,

Productive and Fun place

As it was my 1st job, I have learnt a lot from the school. Each day is a new learning experience. The staff is courteous and very helpful. The Higher management are always ready to help. I have grown a lot in this organisation, have learnt many new techniques and ways of doing things differently and with less time. Great place to work.

Exciting place to work.

The day starts with arrival and greetings exchanged with happy students and teachers.It goes on to visiting all classes, resolving parents, students or teachers questions or concerns. There are events to plan for and deadlines to meet. We get full support and guidance from our reporting heads in school and central office. Academic performance of each student is reviewed very closely. Not only that, the management offers guidance by sharing online training/teaching, extra practice worksheets and study plans for students who need help. At Orchids, the learning never stops. The principals, coordinators, teachers and support staff are updated and trained on a regular basis to offer the best to our students. All in all I'm very happy to work, learn and grow with Orchids, The International School.

April 17, 2020

Lucky to be a part of Orchids The International School. Vashi.

Its good to be a part of Orchids The International School. Vashi. There are many activities for children that are planed we Teachers to enjoy doing all this activities.We learn many new things. The management is also very helpful.

April 17, 2020

Good work place, if management will work properly

Management need to look after teachers, and they need to be on they words which have been told to employee at the time of joining...... Please teach your all the staff to respect each other......

December 5, 2019
The aim of an ideal institution is to provide a space where its children can grow into personalities that can contribute to society. In that aspect, teachers must be regarded as the guiding lights. Here, at Orchids, we provide the ideal working environment where passionate individuals can hone their skills and contribute their own in the development of the future generation. Orchid's encourages ambitious career driven individuals who want to not just enter the teaching field, but grow themselves and become true role models and champions for the students to imbibe and learn from. We hold our educators to certain standard and expect them to adhere to them - with proper support systems in place to ensure development. We pride ourselves on making sure our associates become better versions of them every day. Through regular testing and training, we hope to ensure they become experts and more - at what they do.

Salary was not paid on time to teachers. Role of a particular post was not fixed.

Norms and rules with respect to salary and qualifications for a particular teaching post was not followed. Anyone who is ready and capable to teach was asked to teach irrespective of her qualifications.

Pros

Standard work procedure

Cons

SOP was not followed.

July 5, 2019
We want the best of the best among educators and give market competitive salaries to ensure competence in our hiring pools.We are very selective about discovering and nurturing the best talent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orchids The International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orchids The International School with