Orchids The International School

Orchids The International School Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
2.9Pay & Benefits

Overall experience was fine

School provide good opportunities in field of growth and learning aspect. But was not satisfied with the salary and timings. Teachers were often changed.

Pros

Growth and development

Cons

Low salary

Hectic work timing, no clarification of job role and salary,

I felt that the work timings were same as a corporate job. Stressed up with too much to do. Every time a new thing would get added. Too much of unnecessary meetings and discussions. No proper clarity of job role or salary. They tend to hire anyone very easily and no one survives beyond a year. No proper planning or implementation.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, hectic work schedule, multiple tasks

Friendly but very competitive.

It can a good start for them who are willing to be in academics career. This is a corporate school with new technologies and great infrastructure. You will get to learn many things as a teacher as well as an employee.

It's a very progressive educational setup.

The working environment is very collaborative and fast paced. It requires a very open mind to work in Orchids. Old school style has no place in the system. Learning new every day is a regular feature in Orchids.

April 17, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We, as a responsible international School, always try to create an environment where the employees can bloom to perfection so that they can be the better role models for children.

Unprofessional Organization to work with

Most unprofessional school where there are no guidelines given to the management,,People work as per their own wish with no human touch towards the teachers.

Pros

Nothing..

Cons

Long Hours, Management expect to respond on whats up even at late night.

Productive and fun workplace

Principal and coordinators are very helpful. always guides you in your work. good place to teach as well as to learn new things. you get good opportunities to grow.

Pros

learning different things, opportunities to grow

Growth oriented.

Working at Orchids-The International School has been an experience that has taught me to mold myself according to the need of the hour. It has made me innovative in not only coming up with ideas while planning the day ahead, but when I am challenged by a catch 22 situation, I am fully equipped to face any query. My professional as well as personal space has grown leaps and bounds. The best part of working at Orchids is the continuing endeavors by the HO to keep as abreast of the happenings in our field which keeps me updated and helps me grow as a facilitator.

Makes you all rounder

Here you get a chance to learn many different things so while learning and exploring new things you will be a all-rounder person. With that very good teaching staff as they support & help you when ever you need there help.

Ideal place to work

A fabulous institution which helps children with overall development.Lot of learning opportunities... awesome colleagues and to top it being lead by a charismatic leader.The list is endless... Just like my second home.

Healthy Environment

Healthy working environment with excellent infrastructure. As a teacher we get many opportunities to learn new things. Students are very disciplined and a very helpful principal too. Over the past years not only I have grown as good teacher but also learnt the new values of life.

Proud to be an Orchidians

Orchids The International School is a great place to start your career with as I did. As it is said "To teach is to learn twice " .That is what happened with me Orchids The International School is a school which is completely child centric which makes a teacher more innovative. The school offers great work culture which keeps everyone on toes. Thus making the situation challenging and exciting which prevents from boredom and monotony.

good learning experiences

My experience as a coordinator for the past one and half year has been full of knowledge which has been increasing day after day. Exposure to new teaching methodology and manipulative has been an added advantage. Each day is a new one packed with challenges and last minute changes which helps one to be a fast decision maker as well as be proactive.

April 17, 2020
We, as a responsible international school, aims to create an environment where passionate individuals can bloom to perfection. They can be better role models, and play important roles in shaping up the upcoming generations. So we are always cautious about creating an environment where teachers can whittle their innate talents. Thanks for the feedback,

Great place to learn and grow

Good work atmosphere and good work culture . Excellent opportunities for teachers to work with team as well as children . Excellent planning before any event may it be inter school events , Sports Day or Annual Day .As a teacher I have learnt many things which will help in my day to day life and in my career also. I am happy to be in this organisation.Superb team to work with .

Awesome

I m working in this organization from last 4 years. This school has shaped me into a person with wisdom unlike the other. This place has taught me how to work hard and succeed in life. Working under a powerful leader with excellent leadership quality. The staff over here is excellent coordinators and Teachers are very co operative and helpful its like my second home and love to work in this school.

Motivating Environment

School is awesome.Teachers and staff work hand in hand like family.This is my first job and ORCHIDS gave me a platform to grow and enhance myself coming out of my comfort zone and creating my own identity.My Principal is my role model and breezer in my life.The school is always encouraging for new tasks which comes everytime.

Challenging and Developing Environment

Orchids is the platform where we not only learn to be updated but also how to upgrade ourselves. Proving ourselves and learning new things everyday. ORCHIDS moulds you in away that you learn how to be flexible and how to take up challenges and prove yourself. ORCHIDS makes you a perfect teacher!!

Fun work place

It's a good and nice place to work with. All teaching and non-teaching staffs are cooperative and helpful. Principal mam always motivates everyone to work harder.

Fun Workplace

It's fun place to work. Good staff healthy environment . Cooperative people includes both teaching and non -teaching staffs. Principal maam also motivates to work hard.

April 17, 2020

A platform to hone your teaching skills.

I began my teaching profession in Orchids The International School, Nagarbhavi branch in the year 2017. The school has provided me a platform to develop my teaching skills and ample opportunities and exposure to different methods of teaching. Job at Orchids has also helped me achieve work-life balance. The school environment is cordial and we receive a lot of support from our leaders and co-workers. Teaching methodologies are excellent and focusses on the overall development of children. The school offers more scope to learn and grow through the training sessions conducted all year round. Orchids has helped me hone my skills as a teacher. The school ambience, my passion for teaching and the love and affection I recieve from the children has motivated me to pursue my teaching career at Orchids.

December 5, 2019
Thank you for the feedback. We aim to improve our excellence in all aspects.

Good

Very good school Manegment also good Staff work hard Giving chance to improve your self Employee are so friendly Good work Good school for children I like it

July 5, 2019
Orchids believe in nurturing and drawing out the natural capabilities of the children. Teachers can be the guiding lights in doing so. We have numerous programs for boosting the self esteem of the children. We sincerely think finding the best talents is the best way to help the children in reaching higher heights Providing the right ambiance at which raw talents can blossom is really important.

Pathetic Working environment

They don't know how to keep trs happy. The only thing they are good at is keeping trs always in pressure. No humanity within them. Principal and coordinators are very biased. Trs have no option rather than back biting about them. If they knock ur door for job opportunity do not open it. Be jobless and enjoy the peace of mind.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Extra working hours no proper holidays

July 2, 2019
As per the educational system followed by international schools such as us, there is a constant need to provide quality education and that requires an investment of time and care. Orchids encourage ambitious career driven individuals who want to not just enter the teaching field, but grow themselves and become true role models and champions for the students to imbibe and learn from. We hold our educators to a certain standard and expect them to adhere to them - with proper support systems in place to ensure development. We are developing more robust policies as we grow, and always welcome feedback on the same. Our policies are built to give the best ecosystem to every associate while adhering to the ideals and mission we are attempting to live up to. A balance has to be there to become the best.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orchids The International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orchids The International School with