Orchids The International School

Clear
2.9Pay & Benefits

teacherprincipalschoolteachingcoordinatorinternationalsalarylearning

Good Learning Experience

Good Place to work. Very Professional environment. Less time for family. In this organization it is very important to manage time. Every I have learned a new lesson. Thank u

Pros

Learning

Cons

Less Paid

Don't apply

Horrible place to work at, don't ever apply it's very stressful. No work life balance. They expect you to work all the time with no rest at all. Poor salary.

Orchids The International School insights

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Trust in colleagues

Long hours work is ther...no personal life

There is lot of pressure and stress...No personal life...You can't balance your personal life as well as professional life.long working hours and cooperative staff

Pros

Cooperative staff

Good place for working

Good place for working here , good school for children , other teacher's and Coordinator are very friendly . I suggested if anyone want to work here , don't think you can go.

Cons

I don't like the coordinator special grade 4....

Very pathetic... Things are not clear to each other. If u ask about anything they blame others.... All show off for central team...

Pros

Workers hav corona.. They just got cured n working.... Grade 4 coordinator is racist

Cons

Very long hours..

Sad

Work pressure is too much, no value of people, no work life balance, unnecessary pressure, no adjustments, unnecessary meetings, no time as personal time

Woking with orchids

The staff is very supportive. Amazing people to work with but there is no balance between work life and personal life. But the only cons are long working hours.

Pros

Amazing Co workers

Cons

Long working hours

Worst experience

If you want ur peace of mind it's not a place... Work is extracted by teachers but salary is not paid according.. They don't follow the HR policy ... It's an unethical environmental where teachers are not paid for even what they were supposed to get.. There is no growth for the teachers both professionally and personally.. They don't stick on to what they say in interview..

Pros

Nothing as such

Cons

Long hours, no holiday as informed in interview, salary are not paid for the work taken

Stressful to achieve the goals.

An education hub where anyone should like to work. A.bunch of friendly colleagues. Yet needed to provide proper guideline about the working culture of the organization.

Pros

Good location.

Cons

No transport facilities.

Hectic work timing, no clarification of job role and salary,

I felt that the work timings were same as a corporate job. Stressed up with too much to do. Every time a new thing would get added. Too much of unnecessary meetings and discussions. No proper clarity of job role or salary. They tend to hire anyone very easily and no one survives beyond a year. No proper planning or implementation.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, hectic work schedule, multiple tasks

Overall experience was fine

School provide good opportunities in field of growth and learning aspect. But was not satisfied with the salary and timings. Teachers were often changed.

Pros

Growth and development

Cons

Low salary

Friendly but very competitive.

It can a good start for them who are willing to be in academics career. This is a corporate school with new technologies and great infrastructure. You will get to learn many things as a teacher as well as an employee.

It's a very progressive educational setup.

The working environment is very collaborative and fast paced. It requires a very open mind to work in Orchids. Old school style has no place in the system. Learning new every day is a regular feature in Orchids.

Unprofessional Organization to work with

Most unprofessional school where there are no guidelines given to the management,,People work as per their own wish with no human touch towards the teachers.

Pros

Nothing..

Cons

Long Hours, Management expect to respond on whats up even at late night.

Productive and fun workplace

Principal and coordinators are very helpful. always guides you in your work. good place to teach as well as to learn new things. you get good opportunities to grow.

Pros

learning different things, opportunities to grow

Growth oriented.

Working at Orchids-The International School has been an experience that has taught me to mold myself according to the need of the hour. It has made me innovative in not only coming up with ideas while planning the day ahead, but when I am challenged by a catch 22 situation, I am fully equipped to face any query. My professional as well as personal space has grown leaps and bounds. The best part of working at Orchids is the continuing endeavors by the HO to keep as abreast of the happenings in our field which keeps me updated and helps me grow as a facilitator.

Makes you all rounder

Here you get a chance to learn many different things so while learning and exploring new things you will be a all-rounder person. With that very good teaching staff as they support & help you when ever you need there help.

April 17, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We, as a responsible international School, always try to create an environment where the employees can bloom to perfection so that they can be the better role models for children.

Ideal place to work

A fabulous institution which helps children with overall development.Lot of learning opportunities... awesome colleagues and to top it being lead by a charismatic leader.The list is endless... Just like my second home.

Healthy Environment

Healthy working environment with excellent infrastructure. As a teacher we get many opportunities to learn new things. Students are very disciplined and a very helpful principal too. Over the past years not only I have grown as good teacher but also learnt the new values of life.

Proud to be an Orchidians

Orchids The International School is a great place to start your career with as I did. As it is said "To teach is to learn twice " .That is what happened with me Orchids The International School is a school which is completely child centric which makes a teacher more innovative. The school offers great work culture which keeps everyone on toes. Thus making the situation challenging and exciting which prevents from boredom and monotony.

good learning experiences

My experience as a coordinator for the past one and half year has been full of knowledge which has been increasing day after day. Exposure to new teaching methodology and manipulative has been an added advantage. Each day is a new one packed with challenges and last minute changes which helps one to be a fast decision maker as well as be proactive.

April 17, 2020
We, as a responsible international school, aims to create an environment where passionate individuals can bloom to perfection. They can be better role models, and play important roles in shaping up the upcoming generations. So we are always cautious about creating an environment where teachers can whittle their innate talents. Thanks for the feedback,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orchids The International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orchids The International School with

• Orchids The International School
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?