Orchids The International School
View all Orchids The International School reviews

Orchids The International School

Orchids The International School Employee Review

Work environment is extremely bad, behavior of the coordinators and the principal is mostly rude, no respect for the teachers, absolutely no job security, they would use the teachers almost for every works even those are related to admis or marketing. Being a Performing Arts teacher I almost forgot what I teach. I would never recommend this concern to my friends and family.

Same location

I don't like the coordinator special grade 4....

Very pathetic... Things are not clear to each other. If u ask about anything they blame others.... All show off for central team...

Pros

Workers hav corona.. They just got cured n working.... Grade 4 coordinator is racist

Cons

Very long hours..

Worst experience

If you want ur peace of mind it's not a place... Work is extracted by teachers but salary is not paid according.. They don't follow the HR policy ... It's an unethical environmental where teachers are not paid for even what they were supposed to get.. There is no growth for the teachers both professionally and personally.. They don't stick on to what they say in interview..

Pros

Nothing as such

Cons

Long hours, no holiday as informed in interview, salary are not paid for the work taken
Same location

Verry stressful and pressurising environment

Except teaching all other things which is not a teachers work are asked to be done.for exampleasking us to design and create a step certificate, step report cards which is very hard and not possible by a teacher. Asking us to collect the video from kids everyday from all kids from grade Nursery to 10th and asking us to upload in YouTube channel, Facebook, orchid TV, orchid radio etc.....there is is a big list continues without end that orchid is asking teachers to do which is not part teaching profession that is also without pay and in the holidays without giving us holiday.

Pros

Nothing is there has to be said

Cons

Overall orchid pressure and stressful environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orchids The International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orchids The International School with

• Orchids The International School
  • Unhealthy Work environment, no job security, cheap politics in the campus, Judgemental mentality, no place to show creativity.