Organize Technologies

Organize Technologies Employee Reviews

The day starts off at a relaxed pace at this place, where we lay out the daily work before heading downstairs for coffee. Management is easygoing and allows plenty of leeway into the ways employees finish their tasks. Organize Technologies fosters healthy, communicative, and collaborative relationships among coworkers at all levels.
I currently work as a Digital Marketing Executive (Team Lead) for Organize Technologies, where I have really enjoyed honing my skills in developing effective SEO campaigns based on thorough research and analysis, and creative problem-solving. I now feel ready for the next challenge in my career. They employ a multi-pronged approach that involves methods such as keyword analysis, metadata, and the creation of unique and relevant content, link building, competitor analysis and social media. These strategies have enabled me to develop effective SEO campaigns for a number of major clients, including a leading ecommerce website which enjoyed huge boosts in organic traffic, search engine ranking and revenue as a result.
Pros
Credibility, Lower personal financial risk, Administration
Cons
Lower take-home pay