Orion Edutech

Orion Edutech Employee Reviews

India205 reviews

orionsalarytrainercultureproperseniormonthbad

Average

Average place to work. Salary is less and work environment is competitive. Unequal rules and regulations. Hectic schedule , long hours and 6 days of work weekly.

Worst management , no job securities

Top Worst part is operation heads decisions also HR part is very pathetic, not measure at performance level to their employees, only use & throw process applying with lower level employees..never suggest any one to work in this 3rd class company

Orion Edutech insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Supportive environment

productive and work fiendly

Very gd company to work. Few managers are very supportive. Slary structure was gd. But few time there was an issue with the funds . Overall experience was gd

Can't work independently, will there be productivity?

No job security. Management was very poor. Can't work independently.No support is available for seniors.The most important thing is that you can't get paid on time.And you will not get honor from anyone. The overall experience was very pathetic.

Unproductive work culture

Performance is not been checked here...Favoritism and narrow politics are happening. Hard and honest work never gets paid off in this organization. Very poor management and work culture. Career growth is below average.

Unproductive and stressful

Reporting bosses are working in a robotic style. They don't want to listen anything logical. They only focused on duplicity of work. They are not fair. They always like oiling. And top level management always listen to them only.

Good experience

1. One can learn and grow really well here and leaders are truly supportive on this.2. Here, employees get the opportunity to work on different projects and different streams.3. People are appreciated for their efforts in one way or the other.3. Great work life balance, probably one of the best.4. Talented people with lots of transparency.5. Wonderful office culture

Pros

Good management

Good Needs Improvement

Easy job, salary might be delayed depending on funds from government. For fresher it is a good place to work. If you are into operation then you can earn a lot with commission

You will get salary once in 2 or 3 month. During the work from home period you will get salary half but you have to work full and log in 8 hours. But no work pressure. Some time ypu feel bored.

Pros

Flexible work time, alternative saturday off, 2 times tea

Cons

Didn't get salary on time

Fun workplace

Though this company is very good to work but due to low salary and few unprofessional managers, total working environment is ruined completely. So the higher authority should keep trying to hire best managers by previous employer verification.

Cons

Unnecessary salary deduction and no travel allownace given to marketing guy in proper time

I enjoy working here but I want to go ahead looking at my future and take care of my family. This company has helped me a lot but I have more to learn and move on.

Poor management system, no salary no growth

The work environment is not at all supportive. Management was not supportive. In the time of lockdown they put into unpaid bench most often. It's not at all a reputed organization to work with. I will not recommend newcomers to start their career their. Based on fake data mostly. If you work dedicatedly you have to do all kind of works here but you will never get any appraisal, incentives, growth, promotion. You will get it only if you know oiling to your supervisor. Not a good place for them who works professionally. trainer has to do all works.student absent trainers fault,student misbehaves trainers fault.they will make you realise u r inefficient.even u have to work on sunday without extra salary.even they will deduct ur salary without any reason.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, no growth, no salary, no incentives

Nice Work Place

I'm worked here for 1.5yeasrs as an Assistant placement manager, in Jharkhand. It's a nice place to work, if I got opportunity to join back here definitely I will join.

Productive but not fun workplace

The organization is good. But pressure have to take every employee. Salary not given at time. Apart from one designation they can shifted employee to different designation.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Long hours work. Everyday you have to work for long hour.

No such scope of growth and unprofessional..!!

They can devlop, if they really focus on students education rather than just thinking of business...!!! Working culture is very low,stressful but all dept are not bad..!!!

Worst company ever

Most worst company.They didn't give you the salary at a time. Like they will give January salary in April and give you reason lack of fund.I waste my time around 6 months . Will not recommend to anyone...

Pros

Nthing

Cons

Salary Issue

It's a productive place to work but the work environment is not very supportive

It's a productive place to work but the work environment is not at all supportive. Management was not supportive. In the time of lockdown they put into unpaid bench most often. It's not at all a reputed organization to work with. I will not recommend newcomers to start their career their.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Long hours, no supportive workplace

Stressfull and most unsecure job

Very much stressful with less pay and more unethical pressure. Unethical practices are mostly followed in office and employees are forced to do such unethical work. Total fradulent activities are going on internally. They don't care for employees. Once their work is done from you then they are very reluctant to appreciate or even pay salaries. Most unsecure job anytime they can throw employees out without any reason.

Employee Centric Organization

Excellent work environment and motivated people to work with. Every employee is taken as an asset and all work as a team to achieve the organization's objectives.

Pros

Timely Recommendations and Promotions

Cons

N/a

Fun Workplace only Kalyani Center

When I want to work with Orion Edutech Pvt Ltd, I was morally exsited, but when I joined overthere I really questioning myslef about my decision.But as per my experience about my center is cool, so much fun working atmosphere, but not in productive way. And most importantly salary part is worst, you get your monthly salary but when you don't know. But I am lucky enough my Center manager is helpful and very well person, I really thanks him for his Support. Overall Company Review is not up to the mark !! - Thanks

Pros

No free Lunch

Cons

Office Hours

Absolutely pathetic place to work for

Most pathetic management that i have ever witnessed.They fool the people who cannot afford 3 meals a day to purchase high proces courses which almost have zero values.No ethics and integrity

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orion Edutech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orion Edutech with