Orion Edutech logo
Orion Edutech

Orion Edutech Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

It's a productive place to work but the work environment is not very supportive

It's a productive place to work but the work environment is not at all supportive. Management was not supportive. In the time of lockdown they put into unpaid bench most often. It's not at all a reputed organization to work with. I will not recommend newcomers to start their career their.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Long hours, no supportive workplace

Worst company ever

Most worst company.They didn't give you the salary at a time. Like they will give January salary in April and give you reason lack of fund.I waste my time around 6 months . Will not recommend to anyone...

Pros

Nthing

Cons

Salary Issue

Stressfull and most unsecure job

Very much stressful with less pay and more unethical pressure. Unethical practices are mostly followed in office and employees are forced to do such unethical work. Total fradulent activities are going on internally. They don't care for employees. Once their work is done from you then they are very reluctant to appreciate or even pay salaries. Most unsecure job anytime they can throw employees out without any reason.

Employee Centric Organization

Excellent work environment and motivated people to work with. Every employee is taken as an asset and all work as a team to achieve the organization's objectives.

Pros

Timely Recommendations and Promotions

Cons

N/a

Fun Workplace only Kalyani Center

When I want to work with Orion Edutech Pvt Ltd, I was morally exsited, but when I joined overthere I really questioning myslef about my decision.But as per my experience about my center is cool, so much fun working atmosphere, but not in productive way. And most importantly salary part is worst, you get your monthly salary but when you don't know. But I am lucky enough my Center manager is helpful and very well person, I really thanks him for his Support. Overall Company Review is not up to the mark !! - Thanks

Pros

No free Lunch

Cons

Office Hours

Absolutely pathetic place to work for

Most pathetic management that i have ever witnessed.They fool the people who cannot afford 3 meals a day to purchase high proces courses which almost have zero values.No ethics and integrity

Very nice work place

I got to see and learn working culture quite well in this organization. working investment and management is also good and HR policy specially very good.

Overall good for starting

Salary problem but over all if you are starting your career then its ok. But then you must move on. Groth oppertunity foe the trainers are not upto the mark .

Pros

Cons

Long hours, irrelevant work load

Less of an office culture; more of a kitty party

Relaxed working environmentIncessant pay cutsLittle scope for growth/ promotionScams both employees and external clients of their moneyNo proper planning of work (makes 12th standard pass employees develop skilled content)No ethics at al** PLEASE DONT JOIN.

Pros

Flexible work style

Cons

Really enjoyed the work place with co- workers.

Really enjoyed the work place with co- workers & friendly atmosphere in office . Managers are very supportive & cooperative.they are giving back support if any problems we are facing.

Cons

Best place to learn more

My manager mr.suman is very friendly and even like brother for me good culture and tradition of being it's employee worked there miss the company lots

Pros

Travel allowance

Cons

Don't have a good experience

Frustrating job...................Management was very poor.Too much pressure on Mobilizers..Always asked for more and more students..If students aren't coming that means it's mobilizers' fault.Dirty Politics also available..Co-workers were friendly and good except one.

Not good working culture

Hr team and policy is wrost Don't gives salary on time and hr policy is wrostCompany management is not good A general store management is better than Orion esutevh management.

Good

Likes:- Good work environment and culture. Teammates are supportive and the management is transparent. Dislikes:- There is a lot of politics and the management doesn't address our issues. Salary is decent but career growth is slow.

Too bad company

I have salary pending of 14 months from last 2 years I worked at barmer government senior secondary school khadin for 2 years but not get salary for 14 month

Very good

Very good work experience and lots of learn in this company. Platform training provided by Master Trainer on every three month. lots of learn about how to train the trainees and etc.

Pros

On time salary, Management is good, work environment is good.

Cons

Long time duration

Very bad work environment

This is worst company in the world.their work culture like grocery shop.very low standard behaviour with employees.no salary in time.they treat employees like labour in a factory.Senior threats junior always and they entertain with employees personal issues.I had faced so many threats and harassment due a female employee from senior.over all it is not a company,it is factory under British rule.

Great

Company is good, But company reporting structure is so bad. It's take to time solve employees concerns. But they provide job security to their employees that's why this is great.

Help full Manager and team member

This work place much more better and help full , i have learn much more here from my manager and team member.but some time during the diwali load have much mor eload on employees .

Pros

Diwali load

Cons

Helpfull Team

Work Culture

Orion's work culture was good, since my joining, I have got all kinds of support from my team and superior and experienced and explored many things there. I have learned how to handle international clients and deal with them.

Pros

Shift timing

Working Culture is too good but in case of salary there is lots of issues. Salary payment is not done timely. There is many things to learn in this co.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orion Edutech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orion Edutech with