Orion Edutech
Orion Edutech Employee Review

Best place to learn more

October 13, 2020
My manager mr.suman is very friendly and even like brother for me good culture and tradition of being it's employee worked there miss the company lots
Pros
Travel allowance
May 11, 2021
Student Relationship Executive (Current Employee) - Chinar park
Most worst company.They didn't give you the salary at a time. Like they will give January salary in April and give you reason lack of fund.I waste my time around 6 months . Will not recommend to anyone...
Pros
Nthing
Cons
Salary Issue
May 11, 2021
Soft Skills Trainer (Current Employee) - Barasat, West Bengal
It's a productive place to work but the work environment is not at all supportive. Management was not supportive. In the time of lockdown they put into unpaid bench most often. It's not at all a reputed organization to work with. I will not recommend newcomers to start their career their.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Long hours, no supportive workplace
February 27, 2021
Regional Manager (Former Employee) - Nagaland
Very much stressful with less pay and more unethical pressure. Unethical practices are mostly followed in office and employees are forced to do such unethical work. Total fradulent activities are going on internally. They don't care for employees. Once their work is done from you then they are very reluctant to appreciate or even pay salaries. Most unsecure job anytime they can throw employees out without any reason.
  1. Best place to learn more