Orion Edutech logo
View all Orion Edutech reviews

Orion Edutech

Orion Edutech Employee Review

Comfortable Workplace

It is a well known and Good company. I have learned so many things over working here.i am happy to work over here. They had to improve salary structure as per the employee responsibilities. Some departments need to be structured in a proper manner. In this vocational training company, I am working here over 10 months. Job security is minimal.

Pros

Annual program

Cons

9 hours

Same role

Good

Likes:- Good work environment and culture. Teammates are supportive and the management is transparent. Dislikes:- There is a lot of politics and the management doesn't address our issues. Salary is decent but career growth is slow.

Recuriment & Operation

In Orion i know about Training that how give the training,then after along with training i have responsibility of Training In-charge & then managing admin work & Hr related work like recruitment of Trainers,Grievance redress-al & overall operations of UP.

Placement Manager

I joined Orion as Assistant Manager. Got promoted as Manager in the next year. I was sent to Punjab first then received extra responsibility of taking care of Jammu & Kashmir as well in the next year.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orion Edutech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orion Edutech with