Orion Edutech logo
View all Orion Edutech reviews

Orion Edutech

Orion Edutech Employee Review

Fun Workplace only Kalyani Center

When I want to work with Orion Edutech Pvt Ltd, I was morally exsited, but when I joined overthere I really questioning myslef about my decision.But as per my experience about my center is cool, so much fun working atmosphere, but not in productive way. And most importantly salary part is worst, you get your monthly salary but when you don't know. But I am lucky enough my Center manager is helpful and very well person, I really thanks him for his Support. Overall Company Review is not up to the mark !! - Thanks

Pros

No free Lunch

Cons

Office Hours

Same role

Overall good for starting

Salary problem but over all if you are starting your career then its ok. But then you must move on. Groth oppertunity foe the trainers are not upto the mark .

Pros

Cons

Long hours, irrelevant work load
Same role

Very good

Very good work experience and lots of learn in this company. Platform training provided by Master Trainer on every three month. lots of learn about how to train the trainees and etc.

Pros

On time salary, Management is good, work environment is good.

Cons

Long time duration
Same location

Insecure Job Profile

It is a completely government Run project which cal Pradhanmantri Kaushal Kendra which is a part of skill India. This Company don't have any fixed date of Salary. As an engineer the job is very bogus. Also now a day company market is completely down. They are unable to provide salay to there employee.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orion Edutech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orion Edutech with