Orion Edutech logo
View all Orion Edutech reviews

Orion Edutech

Orion Edutech Employee Review

Highly Unprofessional

Worst experience I have with Orion.Salary is very less compare to the other company.Highly unprofessional they don't know how to behave with employees.Salary issue is the main concern.. According to them we shouldn't have any rights to ask about our salary they knows only false hope. Manager level and HR is useless they are good for nothing.

Same location

Productive but not fun workplace

The organization is good. But pressure have to take every employee. Salary not given at time. Apart from one designation they can shifted employee to different designation.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Long hours work. Everyday you have to work for long hour.

Worst place for work

I worked as a counselor in Orion edutech Ganeshguri centre, Guwahati. It was a horrible experience of my life. They treated me very badly. I was a counselor but they sent me for mobilise students. I spent my own money for traveling and they didn't pay me back. They cut my salary reason was I didn't have Adhar card. But I submitted my voter ID details. Workplace environment is very stressful and unhealthy.

average work place

As i joined as a IT trainer i Have to teach students a under govt project, And also have to do office works. we have to make the students perfect to get a job in any place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orion Edutech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orion Edutech with