Orion Edutech
Orion Edutech Employee Review

Overall good for starting

November 24, 2020
Salary problem but over all if you are starting your career then its ok. But then you must move on. Groth oppertunity foe the trainers are not upto the mark .
Pros
Cons
Long hours, irrelevant work load
January 7, 2021
Same role
Trainer (Current Employee) - Kalyani, West Bengal
When I want to work with Orion Edutech Pvt Ltd, I was morally exsited, but when I joined overthere I really questioning myslef about my decision.But as per my experience about my center is cool, so much fun working atmosphere, but not in productive way. And most importantly salary part is worst, you get your monthly salary but when you don't know. But I am lucky enough my Center manager is helpful and very well person, I really thanks him for his Support. Overall Company Review is not up to the mark !! - Thanks
Pros
No free Lunch
Cons
Office Hours
August 24, 2020
Same role
IT Trainer (Current Employee) - Buxar, Bihar
Very good work experience and lots of learn in this company. Platform training provided by Master Trainer on every three month. lots of learn about how to train the trainees and etc.
Pros
On time salary, Management is good, work environment is good.
Cons
Long time duration
November 16, 2020
Same location
Content Developer (Former Employee) - Kolkata
Relaxed working environmentIncessant pay cutsLittle scope for growth/ promotionScams both employees and external clients of their moneyNo proper planning of work (makes 12th standard pass employees develop skilled content)No ethics at al** PLEASE DONT JOIN.
Pros
Flexible work style
  1. Overall good for starting