Orion Edutech logo
View all Orion Edutech reviews

Orion Edutech

Orion Edutech Employee Review

Placement Manager

I joined Orion as Assistant Manager. Got promoted as Manager in the next year. I was sent to Punjab first then received extra responsibility of taking care of Jammu & Kashmir as well in the next year.

Same role

Good

Likes:- Good work environment and culture. Teammates are supportive and the management is transparent. Dislikes:- There is a lot of politics and the management doesn't address our issues. Salary is decent but career growth is slow.

Recuriment & Operation

In Orion i know about Training that how give the training,then after along with training i have responsibility of Training In-charge & then managing admin work & Hr related work like recruitment of Trainers,Grievance redress-al & overall operations of UP.

Its all good

Wish for greater success and I have been learnt a lot of things which helps me to solve the problems. And also I m thankful to all my previous company Employees those who made my journey easer with their kind support and love.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orion Edutech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orion Edutech with