Orion Edutech
View all Orion Edutech reviews

Orion Edutech

Orion Edutech Employee Review

Productive but not fun workplace

The organization is good. But pressure have to take every employee. Salary not given at time. Apart from one designation they can shifted employee to different designation.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Long hours work. Everyday you have to work for long hour.

Same role

Poor management system, no salary no growth

The work environment is not at all supportive. Management was not supportive. In the time of lockdown they put into unpaid bench most often. It's not at all a reputed organization to work with. I will not recommend newcomers to start their career their. Based on fake data mostly. If you work dedicatedly you have to do all kind of works here but you will never get any appraisal, incentives, growth, promotion. You will get it only if you know oiling to your supervisor. Not a good place for them who works professionally. trainer has to do all works.student absent trainers fault,student misbehaves trainers fault.they will make you realise u r inefficient.even u have to work on sunday without extra salary.even they will deduct ur salary without any reason.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, no growth, no salary, no incentives
Same role

Fun Workplace only Kalyani Center

When I want to work with Orion Edutech Pvt Ltd, I was morally exsited, but when I joined overthere I really questioning myslef about my decision.But as per my experience about my center is cool, so much fun working atmosphere, but not in productive way. And most importantly salary part is worst, you get your monthly salary but when you don't know. But I am lucky enough my Center manager is helpful and very well person, I really thanks him for his Support. Overall Company Review is not up to the mark !! - Thanks

Pros

No free Lunch

Cons

Office Hours
Same location

Worst place for work

I worked as a counselor in Orion edutech Ganeshguri centre, Guwahati. It was a horrible experience of my life. They treated me very badly. I was a counselor but they sent me for mobilise students. I spent my own money for traveling and they didn't pay me back. They cut my salary reason was I didn't have Adhar card. But I submitted my voter ID details. Workplace environment is very stressful and unhealthy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orion Edutech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orion Edutech with

• Orion Edutech
  • Productive but not fun workplace