Orion Edutech logo
View all Orion Edutech reviews

Orion Edutech

Orion Edutech Employee Review

Very bad work environment

This is worst company in the world.their work culture like grocery shop.very low standard behaviour with employees.no salary in time.they treat employees like labour in a factory.Senior threats junior always and they entertain with employees personal issues.I had faced so many threats and harassment due a female employee from senior.over all it is not a company,it is factory under British rule.

Pros

Cons

Same role

Worst place for work

I worked as a counselor in Orion edutech Ganeshguri centre, Guwahati. It was a horrible experience of my life. They treated me very badly. I was a counselor but they sent me for mobilise students. I spent my own money for traveling and they didn't pay me back. They cut my salary reason was I didn't have Adhar card. But I submitted my voter ID details. Workplace environment is very stressful and unhealthy.
Same role

Bad Management

Very Bad Management. No incentives. Though they tell you during the interview they will provide. Overall working experience - Not Good. The staffs are not all co operative. Salary deduction without any proper reason.
Same location

Politics are main thing that spoil centers

Bad cultute .all managers are rude.politics involved top to down.i suggest not to join in this compsny.yes if you dnt hv option then do join.max documents made fake for placement and fake studemts appear in th exams

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orion Edutech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orion Edutech with