Orion Edutech logo
Orion Edutech
View all Orion Edutech reviews

Orion Edutech

Orion Edutech Employee Review

Worst company in case of work environment and payments

This company shold be declare as forged and all government funding should stop, the highier management always hungry about the money, they didnt even think about lower scale employees.labor commission and legal department should stand with the suffered employees. Worked their for more than 2 year with no promotion and no increament, and also with no salary for last more than 6months, when any employee ask for salary or clearing the dues management only says "pls manage", for last 6 months the same dialouge

Same role

No such scope of growth and unprofessional..!!

They can devlop, if they really focus on students education rather than just thinking of business...!!! Working culture is very low,stressful but all dept are not bad..!!!

Worst company ever

Most worst company.They didn't give you the salary at a time. Like they will give January salary in April and give you reason lack of fund.I waste my time around 6 months . Will not recommend to anyone...

Pros

Nthing

Cons

Salary Issue
Same role

Productive and enjoyable work place

Really enjoyable work place, totally it'll help us to improve our career level. I learned many things from here. Management is too friendly and they'll help us to improve our knowledge.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orion Edutech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orion Edutech with

• Orion Edutech
  • Worst company in case of work environment and payments