Orion Edutech

Orion Edutech Employee Reviews

Fun workplace

Though this company is very good to work but due to low salary and few unprofessional managers, total working environment is ruined completely. So the higher authority should keep trying to hire best managers by previous employer verification.

Cons

Unnecessary salary deduction and no travel allownace given to marketing guy in proper time

You will get salary once in 2 or 3 month. During the work from home period you will get salary half but you have to work full and log in 8 hours. But no work pressure. Some time ypu feel bored.

Pros

Flexible work time, alternative saturday off, 2 times tea

Cons

Didn't get salary on time

I enjoy working here but I want to go ahead looking at my future and take care of my family. This company has helped me a lot but I have more to learn and move on.

Poor management system, no salary no growth

The work environment is not at all supportive. Management was not supportive. In the time of lockdown they put into unpaid bench most often. It's not at all a reputed organization to work with. I will not recommend newcomers to start their career their. Based on fake data mostly. If you work dedicatedly you have to do all kind of works here but you will never get any appraisal, incentives, growth, promotion. You will get it only if you know oiling to your supervisor. Not a good place for them who works professionally. trainer has to do all works.student absent trainers fault,student misbehaves trainers fault.they will make you realise u r inefficient.even u have to work on sunday without extra salary.even they will deduct ur salary without any reason.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, no growth, no salary, no incentives

Nice Work Place

I'm worked here for 1.5yeasrs as an Assistant placement manager, in Jharkhand. It's a nice place to work, if I got opportunity to join back here definitely I will join.

Productive but not fun workplace

The organization is good. But pressure have to take every employee. Salary not given at time. Apart from one designation they can shifted employee to different designation.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Long hours work. Everyday you have to work for long hour.

No such scope of growth and unprofessional..!!

They can devlop, if they really focus on students education rather than just thinking of business...!!! Working culture is very low,stressful but all dept are not bad..!!!

Worst company ever

Most worst company.They didn't give you the salary at a time. Like they will give January salary in April and give you reason lack of fund.I waste my time around 6 months . Will not recommend to anyone...

Pros

Nthing

Cons

Salary Issue

It's a productive place to work but the work environment is not very supportive

It's a productive place to work but the work environment is not at all supportive. Management was not supportive. In the time of lockdown they put into unpaid bench most often. It's not at all a reputed organization to work with. I will not recommend newcomers to start their career their.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Long hours, no supportive workplace

Stressfull and most unsecure job

Very much stressful with less pay and more unethical pressure. Unethical practices are mostly followed in office and employees are forced to do such unethical work. Total fradulent activities are going on internally. They don't care for employees. Once their work is done from you then they are very reluctant to appreciate or even pay salaries. Most unsecure job anytime they can throw employees out without any reason.

Employee Centric Organization

Excellent work environment and motivated people to work with. Every employee is taken as an asset and all work as a team to achieve the organization's objectives.

Pros

Timely Recommendations and Promotions

Cons

N/a

Fun Workplace only Kalyani Center

When I want to work with Orion Edutech Pvt Ltd, I was morally exsited, but when I joined overthere I really questioning myslef about my decision.But as per my experience about my center is cool, so much fun working atmosphere, but not in productive way. And most importantly salary part is worst, you get your monthly salary but when you don't know. But I am lucky enough my Center manager is helpful and very well person, I really thanks him for his Support. Overall Company Review is not up to the mark !! - Thanks

Pros

No free Lunch

Cons

Office Hours

Absolutely pathetic place to work for

Most pathetic management that i have ever witnessed.They fool the people who cannot afford 3 meals a day to purchase high proces courses which almost have zero values.No ethics and integrity

Very nice work place

I got to see and learn working culture quite well in this organization. working investment and management is also good and HR policy specially very good.

Overall good for starting

Salary problem but over all if you are starting your career then its ok. But then you must move on. Groth oppertunity foe the trainers are not upto the mark .

Pros

Cons

Long hours, irrelevant work load

Less of an office culture; more of a kitty party

Relaxed working environmentIncessant pay cutsLittle scope for growth/ promotionScams both employees and external clients of their moneyNo proper planning of work (makes 12th standard pass employees develop skilled content)No ethics at al** PLEASE DONT JOIN.

Pros

Flexible work style

Pathetic workplace

The worst company I hv ever seen... The whole management is fraud. Specially The director & the cluster heads... They don't even keep their GM's promises.... They don't thik about employees. They treat employees like servents... No timely salary, no promotions, no proper increments... Only lecture.... Center managers, operation managers , cluster heads are useless... They just lick seniors feet.... They don't take any employees responsibility ... Only politics & fake promises. I will give advise to everyone that " Be jobless but don't ever join this filthy company. "

Cons

Really enjoyed the work place with co- workers.

Really enjoyed the work place with co- workers & friendly atmosphere in office . Managers are very supportive & cooperative.they are giving back support if any problems we are facing.

Cons

Best place to learn more

My manager mr.suman is very friendly and even like brother for me good culture and tradition of being it's employee worked there miss the company lots

Pros

Travel allowance

So So

A great work place to enhance technical-practical skills & to cntinue R&D for creative thinkers.Once you accept teaching others as passion rather than profession then you are most welcome.It's a great privilege to educate pupils to Make India Literate.

Don't have a good experience

Frustrating job...................Management was very poor.Too much pressure on Mobilizers..Always asked for more and more students..If students aren't coming that means it's mobilizers' fault.Dirty Politics also available..Co-workers were friendly and good except one.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orion Edutech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orion Edutech with

• Orion Edutech
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?