Orion Edutech

Orion Edutech Employee Reviews

I got to see and learn working culture quite well in this organization. working investment and management is also good and HR policy specially very good.
Very much stressful with less pay and more unethical pressure. Unethical practices are mostly followed in office and employees are forced to do such unethical work. Total fradulent activities are going on internally. They don't care for employees. Once their work is done from you then they are very reluctant to appreciate or even pay salaries. Most unsecure job anytime they can throw employees out without any reason.
Excellent work environment and motivated people to work with. Every employee is taken as an asset and all work as a team to achieve the organization's objectives.
Pros
Timely Recommendations and Promotions
Cons
N/a
When I want to work with Orion Edutech Pvt Ltd, I was morally exsited, but when I joined overthere I really questioning myslef about my decision.But as per my experience about my center is cool, so much fun working atmosphere, but not in productive way. And most importantly salary part is worst, you get your monthly salary but when you don't know. But I am lucky enough my Center manager is helpful and very well person, I really thanks him for his Support. Overall Company Review is not up to the mark !! - Thanks
Pros
No free Lunch
Cons
Office Hours
Most pathetic management that i have ever witnessed.They fool the people who cannot afford 3 meals a day to purchase high proces courses which almost have zero values.No ethics and integrity
Salary problem but over all if you are starting your career then its ok. But then you must move on. Groth oppertunity foe the trainers are not upto the mark .
Pros
Cons
Long hours, irrelevant work load
Relaxed working environmentIncessant pay cutsLittle scope for growth/ promotionScams both employees and external clients of their moneyNo proper planning of work (makes 12th standard pass employees develop skilled content)No ethics at al** PLEASE DONT JOIN.
Pros
Flexible work style
Cons
Really enjoyed the work place with co- workers & friendly atmosphere in office . Managers are very supportive & cooperative.they are giving back support if any problems we are facing.
Cons
My manager mr.suman is very friendly and even like brother for me good culture and tradition of being it's employee worked there miss the company lots
Pros
Travel allowance
Cons
Frustrating job...................Management was very poor.Too much pressure on Mobilizers..Always asked for more and more students..If students aren't coming that means it's mobilizers' fault.Dirty Politics also available..Co-workers were friendly and good except one.
Hr team and policy is wrost Don't gives salary on time and hr policy is wrostCompany management is not good A general store management is better than Orion esutevh management.
Likes:- Good work environment and culture. Teammates are supportive and the management is transparent. Dislikes:- There is a lot of politics and the management doesn't address our issues. Salary is decent but career growth is slow.
I have salary pending of 14 months from last 2 years I worked at barmer government senior secondary school khadin for 2 years but not get salary for 14 month
Very good work experience and lots of learn in this company. Platform training provided by Master Trainer on every three month. lots of learn about how to train the trainees and etc.
Pros
On time salary, Management is good, work environment is good.
Cons
Long time duration
This is worst company in the world.their work culture like grocery shop.very low standard behaviour with employees.no salary in time.they treat employees like labour in a factory.Senior threats junior always and they entertain with employees personal issues.I had faced so many threats and harassment due a female employee from senior.over all it is not a company,it is factory under British rule.
Cons
Company is good, But company reporting structure is so bad. It's take to time solve employees concerns. But they provide job security to their employees that's why this is great.
This work place much more better and help full , i have learn much more here from my manager and team member.but some time during the diwali load have much mor eload on employees .
Pros
Diwali load
Cons
Helpfull Team
Orion's work culture was good, since my joining, I have got all kinds of support from my team and superior and experienced and explored many things there. I have learned how to handle international clients and deal with them.
Pros
Shift timing
Working Culture is too good but in case of salary there is lots of issues. Salary payment is not done timely. There is many things to learn in this co.
It's good. One can try it. All facilities are best. Pf esic are available. The person will get all the facilities. But they send the callers for field work. That is a backdraw.
It is a completely government Run project which cal Pradhanmantri Kaushal Kendra which is a part of skill India. This Company don't have any fixed date of Salary. As an engineer the job is very bogus. Also now a day company market is completely down. They are unable to provide salay to there employee.
  1. Employee Reviews