Orion Edutech

Orion Edutech Employee Reviews in Guwahati, Assam

Orion Edutech Pvt Ltd is a W.B base company who runs skill related govt project at all over India. It is a very suitable place for freshers to learn and develop their skill.
Pros
Bonus in Festivals.
Cons
N/a
I worked as a counselor in Orion edutech Ganeshguri centre, Guwahati. It was a horrible experience of my life. They treated me very badly. I was a counselor but they sent me for mobilise students. I spent my own money for traveling and they didn't pay me back. They cut my salary reason was I didn't have Adhar card. But I submitted my voter ID details. Workplace environment is very stressful and unhealthy.
Worst experience I have with Orion.Salary is very less compare to the other company.Highly unprofessional they don't know how to behave with employees.Salary issue is the main concern.. According to them we shouldn't have any rights to ask about our salary they knows only false hope. Manager level and HR is useless they are good for nothing.
As i joined as a IT trainer i Have to teach students a under govt project, And also have to do office works. we have to make the students perfect to get a job in any place.
Worst experience the amount of time spent there.Lack of professionalism in the entire office.Undue advantages of Govt fund.Full of Office politics. Lack of office infrastructure. Management running after money.
I preferred in my Engineering Background Job and Looking for Better opportunity which is improved my personal and professional growth. Right now i want to be placed in reputed company which can provide me global platform and enhance to my personal and professional Skills.
Cons
Good work place. For learning company is good.. nice bonus..very strict in rules.. displined.. holiday is less BT overall it's a good company.offce time was 9 to 6
Very Bad Management. No incentives. Though they tell you during the interview they will provide. Overall working experience - Not Good. The staffs are not all co operative. Salary deduction without any proper reason.
Too much work load..over time with no incentives..no proper management..i have learned a lot from this office..no equality..salary deduction with no proper reason.
Pros
Nothing special
Cons
Over time with no incentives
Super environment, all the management staffs are excellent in communication and help each other to succeed in his/her life and full support.In his life, one must work here.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Orion Edutech?
Started my career with this company, workplace culture is good, unity and diversity in the company, profile oriented, provided a platform for self learning.
Very good work culture. Management is also good. The Environment is great. Co workers are very supportive. Overall it was a wonderful experience working at Orion Edutech Pvt Ltd.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
It is a nice place to work in with good and supportive management. We work 6 days a week.Its a good platform for fresher to learn and inculcate new things. It is basically a training institute working on a project named DDU-GKY, where they provide training to BPL students free of cost.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Monotony