Orion Edutech logo
Orion Edutech

Orion Edutech Employee Reviews in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Work-Life Balance

Feel good to work there.

Excellent Office Environment. Its a Good Organization to explore yourself. Here I learned Many Things from many aspect of life. Knows how to manage Different types of person and Candidates.

Worst company

Worst company I have ever came across. Thousands of employees PAN India have not received their salay for the past 3 months and management is very casual about it. Don't work here in ur dreams as well

Salary delay

In the beginning the company was good I was very excited to work their salary always credit at time but from jan 2019 situation going pathetic day by day .

Fun workplace and learning

In a developing country like India, there are sections of the society who live in marginalized areas, under difficult situations where they lack proper representation, power and status, which stops them from claiming their inherent rights and deny opportunities to enhance their life standards. Orion Edutech has joined hands with various Government, Non-Government agencies, PSUs and Corporate houses, inmaking an attempt to go beyond the conventional definitions and extend a more sustainable livelihood towards them.

healthy enviornment

To train the needy people for job is very satisfactory job and how to communicate with poor people and guide them for good future ,I learnt a lot from my seniors and colleagues as well . I find this is job hard in start but slowly learnt a lot .

Pros

free brekfast

Cons

low salary

The hardest part of job

it is a not good experience with working culture. Not working as per KRA. No Authority to any employee. No Enjoy and no relax of the staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orion Edutech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orion Edutech with