Orion Edutech logo
Orion Edutech

Orion Edutech Employee Reviews for Counselor

Work-Life Balance

Nice work environment

It is a nice place to work in with good and supportive management. We work 6 days a week.Its a good platform for fresher to learn and inculcate new things. It is basically a training institute working on a project named DDU-GKY, where they provide training to BPL students free of cost.

Pros

Good work environment

Cons

Monotony

Very bad work environment

This is worst company in the world.their work culture like grocery shop.very low standard behaviour with employees.no salary in time.they treat employees like labour in a factory.Senior threats junior always and they entertain with employees personal issues.I had faced so many threats and harassment due a female employee from senior.over all it is not a company,it is factory under British rule.

Worst place for work

I worked as a counselor in Orion edutech Ganeshguri centre, Guwahati. It was a horrible experience of my life. They treated me very badly. I was a counselor but they sent me for mobilise students. I spent my own money for traveling and they didn't pay me back. They cut my salary reason was I didn't have Adhar card. But I submitted my voter ID details. Workplace environment is very stressful and unhealthy.

Bad Management

Very Bad Management. No incentives. Though they tell you during the interview they will provide. Overall working experience - Not Good. The staffs are not all co operative. Salary deduction without any proper reason.

Very good work culture

Very good work culture. Management is also good. The Environment is great. Co workers are very supportive. Overall it was a wonderful experience working at Orion Edutech Pvt Ltd.

Pros

Work culture

Cons

I learnt so many thing when i did the job.

My Management is very nice and i am very comfortable with our organisation.I got so much of posture and boldness with the good team work.

Pros

if we got any contrcts from out side then my management will give party to us in office itself.

Cons

every 3-5 months the timings may change as over time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orion Edutech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orion Edutech with