Orion Edutech logo
Orion Edutech

Orion Edutech Employee Reviews for Manager

Work-Life Balance

Good

Likes:- Good work environment and culture. Teammates are supportive and the management is transparent. Dislikes:- There is a lot of politics and the management doesn't address our issues. Salary is decent but career growth is slow.

Recuriment & Operation

In Orion i know about Training that how give the training,then after along with training i have responsibility of Training In-charge & then managing admin work & Hr related work like recruitment of Trainers,Grievance redress-al & overall operations of UP.

Placement Manager

I joined Orion as Assistant Manager. Got promoted as Manager in the next year. I was sent to Punjab first then received extra responsibility of taking care of Jammu & Kashmir as well in the next year.

Its all good

Wish for greater success and I have been learnt a lot of things which helps me to solve the problems. And also I m thankful to all my previous company Employees those who made my journey easer with their kind support and love.

productive place to work with good staff behavior

it is good company where i learned lots of things. overall good management with good working environment. workplace culture not so good . most enjoyable part is timely salary and incentive

Pros

Quarterly incentive

Cons

2 satday off

Comfortable Workplace

It is a well known and Good company. I have learned so many things over working here.i am happy to work over here. They had to improve salary structure as per the employee responsibilities. Some departments need to be structured in a proper manner. In this vocational training company, I am working here over 10 months. Job security is minimal.

Pros

Annual program

Cons

9 hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Orion Edutech?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orion Edutech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orion Edutech with