Orion Edutech logo
Orion Edutech

Orion Edutech Employee Reviews for Soft Skills Trainer

Work-Life Balance

It's a productive place to work but the work environment is not very supportive

It's a productive place to work but the work environment is not at all supportive. Management was not supportive. In the time of lockdown they put into unpaid bench most often. It's not at all a reputed organization to work with. I will not recommend newcomers to start their career their.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Long hours, no supportive workplace

Was learning Experience for me, go a chance to enhance my skills

Three years journey in Orion edutech was en joyful, stressful, positive work environment and achieving personal as well as organisational goal. Seniors were most Supportive.

Satisfactory

Good place to learn things related to business ethics, supporting and instructive environment. All the department specified as per its role and responsibilities. Time management, perfection, CSR activities are one of the best thing in the organisation.

productive and familiar

This organisation has good management body & work culture is very familiar and helpful. In this organisation I learned about student management & motivate.

Irresponsible and undeserving managers. Poor management of employees.

They even take back and don't give salaries. Poor working environment. Recruiters lie at the time of joining. The whole scenario is different when job starts.

Helpful management and helpful seniors.

I have been working in this company for last two years, the working environment is awesome, all seniors are helpful. I am thankful to Orion edutech for giving me the opportunity to learn and grow here. I must say if you have capability to work and grow yourself this company gives you that platform. Heena kumari

Pros

Working Environment

good company

Started my career with this company, workplace culture is good, unity and diversity in the company, profile oriented, provided a platform for self learning.

Excellent working ambience

I would give 10 out of 10. Excellent and Friendly working environment.

Productive & fun workplace

Day to day work is carried on very smoothly.Co-workers were very helpful, compromising and understanding. I have learnt here how to work together in teams. But there are certain management issues related to mismanagement of the Centre and Salary issues--we dont get salary at proper time;every month we have to ask for it. The hardest part is to make the trainees speak fluently in english. The enjoyable part is when the trainees engage themselves in Debates and various memory-boosting games.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orion Edutech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orion Edutech with