Orion Edutech

Orion Edutech Employee Reviews for Trainer

Very good work experience and lots of learn in this company. Platform training provided by Master Trainer on every three month. lots of learn about how to train the trainees and etc.
Pros
On time salary, Management is good, work environment is good.
Cons
Long time duration
When I want to work with Orion Edutech Pvt Ltd, I was morally exsited, but when I joined overthere I really questioning myslef about my decision.But as per my experience about my center is cool, so much fun working atmosphere, but not in productive way. And most importantly salary part is worst, you get your monthly salary but when you don't know. But I am lucky enough my Center manager is helpful and very well person, I really thanks him for his Support. Overall Company Review is not up to the mark !! - Thanks
Pros
No free Lunch
Cons
Office Hours
Salary problem but over all if you are starting your career then its ok. But then you must move on. Groth oppertunity foe the trainers are not upto the mark .
Pros
Cons
Long hours, irrelevant work load
Bad cultute .all managers are rude.politics involved top to down.i suggest not to join in this compsny.yes if you dnt hv option then do join.max documents made fake for placement and fake studemts appear in th exams
Should focus little bit on the side of employees regarding increment and senior should personally appreciate employees work Team is supportive and friendly. Senior level some times show their seniority.
Seriously it's not worthy to give ua 100 percent dedication to this type of company.. Any time they might tell u to resign from ua post.. No proper communication over all.. Worst work place.
Bad behaviour of coordinator they are creating politics in VT group. any time they asking we resign the job.He demanded a bribe from us and we refused and from that day on he threatened to expel us and every time he used to bother me for some new document.
if you want to teaching or traininng job its a good company and the good staff and good HR policies . willing to travel job . Company Has its branches all over india.
Very poor management and low quality people in upper level management , poor thinking, every think is going a wrong and faculty, salary also not paid in time
Hardly ever enjoyed a day at work. Management doesn't care about motivating employees in any ways. No incentives or promotions or even bonuses provided. High attrition rate. Every step you take, you find a problem and managers are ready to blame it on you rather than solving it. Processes are undefined which makes it hard to work properly. No place for personal learning or improvement.
On time salary No unnecessary streatch PF Mediclaim if you're salary is above 21k All senior are very cooperative good work place good people to connect & work
Pros
Lma, training
Cons
job locations
It's a Fraud Company They don't credit salary on date Still they don't credit 3 months salary Please don't join here There management is very poor They don't provide any information to their employees
Excellent Office Environment. Its a Good Organization to explore yourself. Here I learned Many Things from many aspect of life. Knows how to manage Different types of person and Candidates.
In the beginning the company was good I was very excited to work their salary always credit at time but from jan 2019 situation going pathetic day by day .
As i joined as a IT trainer i Have to teach students a under govt project, And also have to do office works. we have to make the students perfect to get a job in any place.
Good learning and earnings environment. Good salary and accommodation facility. Work life balance. Friendly atmosphere between co-employees...........
There is no Proper managment of company . And all the time they are doing Fraud calls No SALARY in company . They only higher new employes for 3/4 months nad Ask to Resign for any reason and same cycle will continue further. Very worst company it is. Plz Do not waste your time here...
I hate the Company's delayed payment of Salary. It's not worth the hard work plus fresher's payment is so low and biased. Sometimes there are shortages of Man power and one has to do many works of different post, even the centre manager acknowledges one's hardwork payment is always underpaid because payment comes from Kolkata and they don't see your hardwork themselves. I felt bad many times that I was paid less than other people who would pass their day without any work because there were lots of manpower for certain job and they had to remain idle while they didn't posses other skill like IT Knowledge, which would render them useless for helping out their team. While those who had skills in many aspect like teaching, IT Knowledge, english speaking, student counseling, etc. they are used well but their payment will remain same and it could be lower than the person who is sitting idle. I once even brought my friend for employing him as MIS executive and then his contract was presented, where his payment was much higher than me while I was doing multiple jobs and had more experience than my friend yet I was paid less than him. It demotivated me a lot. And the most frustrating part of this company is that it will keep you broke for months, you will get your underpaid salary delayed for few months in which time you took so much loan that it will vanish to debt and you are still broke. I would advise you to join this company only if you want to break the virginity of your soul. Thank you.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, delayed payment, underpayment and non acknowledgement of your work.
The work culture of Orion Edutech was good and Productive also. Every one motivates to other for self improvement. Overall Orionedutech is good company.
Most fraude HR policy. That is the only company where people's are doing there duty's without salary from last three months in DDU-GKY project. Still they think we will give our 100%๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š actually they think we are doing charity for them. Thank fully my center manager is good. Others co workers act like they are the center manager, that is the most funny part of my center.
Pros
Cons
Delay salary, bad co-workers, un professional peoples
Where to start,i gave the interview via telephonic,after got selected they asked me to send all the documents through online,and giving me the confirmation mail and induction venue,on the day of induction they took an exam after getting score they gave offerr letter,the next day when i visited the centre of work,i was so much dissapointed about other employees beheaviour.They were talking about their salary and i got to know there was some salary issue,salary is not on time,on the very next day i went to the office ask them did they get their salary and they told it happend every month,there is no fixed date and salary is on late every month although hr told me salary is on 5th of every month.Employees are there only for fun,chit chat and all not for work,they even dont know how to talk with others.Hr was Sananda mondal who is a actual person of the whole incident she should let me know on the very first day of interview .after calling her to tell about that she told me yes in their company salary issue is going on.such a hr like no word to say totally wasting my time ,money and everything.i was selected as a bpo trainer under ddugky project.Guys be aware before joining
Pros
Fun over the workplace
Cons
Salary issue, poor management, hr is just cheated with me, be aware